B L ♛ 07

Eva

"Thanks again Pharah" I said as she walked out my office. It has actually been a few weeks since I have seen Kavon. I have no idea why it is bothering me, but it is badly.

I got a knock on my office. "Come in" I said politely as I checked my work e-mail. My head looked on the side of the computer and the last person I thought I would see came in.

In came my boss "Hello Mr. Epson" I said with a smile. A pure fake one.

"Hey Eva.." He said as he sat down. This was the kind of white man that would be all up under me. He will do anything for anyone to have my position. Racist self. He hasn't because no one can top my effort, love for the job and plus I am a perfectionist.

"I have looked around the office and everything I mean everything exceeds Vogue standards!" I began to smile. "I mean I really love what you are doing" He said.

By now I was cheesing "Thank you so much Mr. Epson, it mean a lot!"

I can't believe he was actually complimenting me. I feel as if I have achieved something in this company.

He smiled then he walked out. Thank God. I sighed of relief them sipped on my lemonade.

Cedric has dropped all communication with me. I could care less and let his ass slip up he won't have a job! Trust me.

I continued my work. I actually began to get tired. It was now five and I am ready to go!

"Hey Eva need anything else before I go?" Pharah asked.

"Nah girl, you good!" I said with a smile.

She smiled then waved. I attended back to my work bummed out. I haven't seen Kavon in weeks. I kind of wanted to see him. To take my mind off things I decided to splurge on myself a bit.

After going to the mall. I placed the Prada,Coach, Versace and Burberry bags in my backseat. I got into the driver's seat and started my Infiniti. Now, I gave my car life, finally zooming out the lot. My phone began to ring, letting me know I have an incoming call.

"Hello"

"Evaaaa" Hazel voiced through the phone.

"Whats up love?"

"So I wondering if you would like to come with RJ and I to Typhoon Lagoon at Disney" I don't remember the last time I have been to Disney. One time daddy had a meeting and Evan and I got a chance then but that was only for a few hours.

I nodded my head "Okay when?"

"This weekend"

"Hazel that is in two days, do you have the way of transportation?"

"Riley already paid for the plane tickets and the tickets for the water park"

Riley is a really good dad and husband.He has always been though. I am not sure what he does but whatever does it pays very well. Hazel and Riley have been married for five years and it looks wonderful.

"Well how could I not say no" I said and we both laughed.

The call was soon ended and I was now home. I sighed as I threw the keys on the couch. I got comfortable and laid down in bed.

Kavon

"Hey King" Lisa said with a smile as I entered the warehouse. I smiled then continued walking till I got in my office. I looked through some shit and more shit.

Riley came into my office "Riley my nigga! Whats up?" I said as we dapped and he sat down.

"Not shit not shit, working, being a daddy and husband same shit" He said. I swear he is such a cool nigga. We met about five years ago. Been cool ever since.