B L ♛ 36

Eva

As I held the phone to my ear I still didn't get an answer from Kavon's phone. Last week was the best, it was just all family but then Kavon dropped me with that 'Baby I have to take care of something'. Thinking about the situation gave me a quick attitude. Being defeated I ended the call and called Hazel.

"Loveeeeee" I sang through the phone as she picked up.

"Now is not the time to talk Riley isn't fucking answering and Reina has an appointment today.. his black ass said he'll be here" She snapped through the phone.

I sighed "I am having the same problem too except the twins appointment isn't today, but I still need him here"

"I agree.. but I'll call you later after I get from Reina's appointment"

The call ended and I collapsed back onto my bed, but not before checking the time. It is eight in the morning and Kavon left out at eleven last night. That was nine hours ago. Getting up from the bed, I made my way downstairs to the kitchen. I need to make the twins bottles and Princess will probably want some breakfast.

Going into the pantry and reaching for the can on the top shelf, I obtained the formula. After grabbing two bottles and pouring water in them I was now shaking the bottles so the formula could dissolve well. My eyes would every so often glace over at my phone, just to see if Kavon would return any of my phone calls. I placed the twins bottle in the warmer and cut it on.

"Mommyyyyy" I turned around to see Mackenzie still in her night clothing with her blanket in her hand.

"Good morning baby. How you sleep?" I asked as I picked her up, placing her on my hip. She wiped her eyes then nodded, I kissed her cheek.

"What do you want to eat?" I asked as I moved a stray piece of hair from her face.

I watched as she put her finger on her chin and then shouted lucky charms. That's fine with me, I don't have to dirty any pots or pans. While pouring the milk into Mackenzie's cereal, I began to hear a faint cry. So that means that either Kaylin or Kadin ir up. After getting Princess situated I quickly went upstairs to see both twins hollering there lungs out. I exhaled then picked Kadin up first, his tear stained eyes opened and he then smile. I looked from him to Kaylin, can't believe I am about to do this but I shifted Kadin in my left arm as I leaned down to pick Kaylin up with my right.

Finally I had both of my babies in their swings, while I went to go get both of their bottles. I checked my phone once again and still no sign of Kavon. Thinking his phone is dead, I slightly turned around with the twins bottles in my hand going to feed them.

Without Kavon here to help me it is so much more difficult. If Kaylin starts crying then so does Kadin. If Kaylin is sleep, Kadin wants to cry out of the blue.

"Please tell me you know where K is Bernie" I spoke through the phone as I made my way out the twins room. Finally, they were both sounds a sleep. Mackenzie is going to have to calm it down so she won't wake the boys.

He cleared his throat "I haven't heard from him since last night.. Sorry Eva"

"Where was he at last?" I sighed "Bro you failing me, you suppose to be his nigga!"

He chuckled "I said sorry but we was handling business last night, but I'll call him for you aight?"

I gave a light smile "Okay"

The call ended and I cut the TV on to Being Mary Jane, I miss last weeks episodes so I had some catching up to do. My mind wondered back to Bernie. What if he knows where Kavon's at but is just hiding it from me? What if Kavon is cheating on me, my heart will be beyond crushed. I doubt he is cheating, but then again how would I know that?

As many bad scenarios went through my head I missed thirty minutes of Being Mary Jane. I turned the TV off, I'll watch it later. As I looked down on my lap, Princess was lightly snoring prohibiting me from moving. Instead of getting up, I placed my cheek on top of my balled up fist wondering of Kavon's where abouts. My phone lit up with a call from Pharah.

"Evaaaa loveeee"

"Hey Pharah" I spoke softly.

"Ohhh, not that... what's wrong?" I sighed as I rubbed Mackenzie's back "I literally have no idea where Kavon is at and honestly I want to cry! Taking care of the kids is a lot with out him here. What if he's cheating, what if he's hurt hell for all I know he could be somewhere dead" I said as I wiped a tear.

"Eva baby don't say that, I promise you he's fine, maybe something popped up at the last minute. I am pretty sure he won't just up and leave his wife and three kids"

As soon as she said 'up and leave' I got an idea, I never tracked anyone but I guess it's never too late to try. "Aye Pharah can you watch the kids until like eight? If not I can just take them by my parents"

"You know I don't mind at all, I'll be over there in about thirty minutes"

"Okay"

The call ended and I placed my phone down. Slowly I removed Mackenzie's head from my lap and got up. I turned around and she was still sleep.

*

As I drove to the police station in Kavon's car, I let sound of Beyonce's "Irreplaceable" echoed through out the car. The smell of his cologne was still fresh in the car as if he was in it now and i loved it. I pulled up to the police station and smiled, my daddy's good friend Owen is the sheriff and knows the family very well.

"What can I do for you today ma'm" A tall, white, stalky offer said fixing uniform.

"Can I see sheriff Owen Williams.. please?" I said looking around the filthy, cluttered police station.

"Second door on the right" He smirked looking at me. Slightly rolling my eyes I adjusted my bag on my shoulder and made my way to his office.

"Uncles Owens" I said knocking on the door that was slightly cracked.

"Eva.. baby how you, looking so beautiful, what can I do for you?" He said giving me a quick.

I smiled "I am good unc, um you don't mind if I track something.. someone"

I sat down and watched as his face turned "Track... someone like who?"

"Uncle Owen, pleaseeeeeeeee" I pleaded with my hands put together and poked my bottom lip out. After about two minutes of pleading he finally gave in. He said I could only track someone by number, so I had to give him Kavon's number. Once the tracking was done, he was going to print out the locations in the last three hours.

I didn't think I will have to track him but, a girl's got to do what a girl's got to do.

okay, look I don't really know if you can do all that at a police station -_- lol comment and vote pleasee thanksss!