Photo Booth Pictures (Cody Christian x Reader)

Author's Note: First of all, pretend Holland is the reader because that gif is SOOOOOOO perfect for this imagine, ha! 

UPDATE - Author's Note: From now on, all Theo and Cody imagines will be in my "Theo Raeken & Cody Christian Imagines" Book. Be sure to add the book to your library to new imagines.

"Sooooooo when do you think you'll be ready to visit me in LA?" Cody asked as he walked downtown in Y/N's hometown with their hands intertwined.

Y/N let out a small sigh. "Honestly, I don't know, Cody. I know we've been seeing each other for a couple of months now and I really do appreciate you flying in to see me when you can, but I'm just not ready," she explained as she slowed their pace. "Cody, I really like you, and I don't mean this in a rude way, but I'm just not ready to face all the fame that comes with you when I go to LA for a visit. I sort of like this private bubble we have here in this little bitty town in the middle of nowhere, and I'd like to stay in this good place we're in for a little bit longer if you don't mind."

Cody stopped in his tracks and turned around to face her, taking both of her hands as he looked into her beautiful eyes. "I get it, babe," He smiled at her. "And I'm perfectly fine with taking it as slow as you want. I just thought I'd ask."

Y/N smiled as she leaned in and kissed his cheek. "Thank you for being so understanding. You are the best boyfriend ever."

Cody chuckled as he pulled her in for a hug, wrapping his arms around her neck before kissing her forehead. "You're not so bad yourself," he teased.

Y/N giggled as she wrapped her arms around his waist and hugged him tight before letting him go. They continued to walk and pass by some local shops. Y/N noticed a photo booth up ahead in front of the town's pharmacy. With her hand still in Cody's, she turned around and walked backwards with a huge smile on her face. "Let's take some pictures together."

"Let's do it," Cody smiled back at her.

Y/N pulled back the small black curtain and quickly sat on the small bench, making room for Cody. He pulled out a dollar from his wallet before sitting down next to her. The bench was too small and crowded for the both of them. "I've got an idea. Stand up real quick." Y/N did as she was told before Cody wrapped his arms around her waist and pulled her down to sit on his lap. "Much better." Y/N bit her lip back, hoping to fight the blush creeping on her cheeks.

"Wait!" Y/N stopped Cody before he put the dollar in the machine. "What are we doing?" Cody looked at her confused, wondering what she meant if they were just taking pictures. "Like what poses are we doing?" She elaborated as if she had read his mind.

"Oh, well obviously a good smiling one," he answered.

"A silly one is a must," she added.

"And I have something in mind for the last two. Just follow my lead, okay?" Cody asked.

"Okay," she smiled, fully trusting Cody with whatever idea he had in mind.

Cody put the dollar in the machine. A lady's recorded voice instructed them to look into the camera above the screen before she counted down for the first photo. Y/N had her arm around Cody's neck as they both looked into the camera and smiled big. Their photo was displayed on the screen after they took it. The photo quickly disappeared and was replaced with numbers as the lady counted down again.

Cody quickly turned his cap backwards, which Y/N found extremely attractive. Cody pretended to make a weirded out face as Y/N placed her finger just under his nose, making it look like she was poking his nose while pretending to pull his ear with a smile on her face. The camera captured the moment before the process repeated as the picture was on the screen and the lady counted down again. Y/N turned around to face Cody, waiting to see what his plan was for the last two photos.