Secrets (Theo Raeken x Reader)

Author's Note: From now on, all Theo and Cody imagines will be in my "Theo Raeken & Cody Christian Imagines" Book. Be sure to add the book to your library to new imagines.

I understood why Scott and his pack didn't like Theo. He gave them plenty of reasons to. He killed Scott. He lied about what happened between Stiles and Donavon. He manipulated and tore the pack apart. Hell, he even worked with The Dread Doctors. Being a part of Scott McCall's pack meant I should've hated him too, but I couldn't. No matter how hard I tried to, my heart wouldn't allow it.

A few weeks before the beast attacked Beacon Hills High after the charity lacrosse game, Theo and I started seeing each other outside of town. We weren't stupid enough to get caught. We'd meet in towns that that were over an hour away, just to avoid the risk of getting caught. We'd often go to a small town called Rock Port, just about an hour and a half away from Beacon Hills. Tonight was no different as we were celebrating our four-month anniversary in Rock Port.

Even though the drive was an hour and half away, it went by fast. Because we're constantly sneaking around, it's hard to see each other around school. We rarely have the time to see each other outside of school without getting caught. Theo and I ended up talking to each other throughout the entire drive. We talked about everything and anything as Theo held my hand over the middle console and I kissed his perfect thin lips at every red light we got, all while stealing glances at each other in between.

Theo parked his truck in front of Pink Flamingos bowling alley. He quickly hopped off the driver's seat and made his way around the truck to open my door. As Theo opened the door, I leaped towards him, instantly catching me in his arms. Theo closed the door with his foot before he pinned me against it.

"Thank you for coming out with me tonight," he tightened his arms around my lower back, bring me closer. "I've missed you so much," Theo nuzzled his nose at the crook of my neck, breathing in my perfume.

My fingers slipped through his soft hair, earning a small hum from Theo. "I've missed you too," I pressed my lips against his neck, just above his sweet spot.

Theo pulled away from my neck and immediately pressed his lips against mine. It was tender and sweet, making my heart race and the butterflies in my stomach flutter like crazy. He slowly pulled back, almost in a teasing kind of way, and rested his forehead against mine. "Are you ready to celebrate our anniversary?"

Like a kid at a candy store, my lips formed into the biggest smile, almost making my cheeks hurt. "Yes, and I'm ready to kick your butt in bowling too," I grinned.

"I'd like to see you try," Theo chuckled as I pulled him by the hand towards the doors.

"Hey!" I stopped abruptly, almost making Theo bump into me. "No using your," I looked around to make sure no one was within hearing range before I finished my sentence. "Wolf powers. They're off limits tonight," I pointed my index finger at him.

Theo surprised me by pulling me back to his chest and wrapping his arms around my waist. He playfully nipped my neck before peppering it with soft wet kisses, instantly making me giggle like a little schoolgirl.

"Theo! Stop," I squealed and lied, hoping he wouldn't stop. I loved how affectionate he was with me.

Theo didn't let me go as we walked, more like waddled like penguins, to the front counter. The girl working behind the counter looked bored out of her mind as she blew a big bubble with her gum. She took her sweet time chewing it back into her mouth after it popped.

"Welcome to Pink Flamingos," she said dryly. "Where it's not about how you bowl, it's how you roll."

The girl was short with dark blue hair, and had piercings on her eyebrows, nose, ears, and lip. She looked like she belonged in a punk rock music video or working at a rave club. How in the world this girl got hired was beyond me.