Today's the Day - (Jordan Parrish x Reader)

Y/N sat in the passenger seat, looking out the window as the different shades of brown and green from the trees in the forest blurred together. With his eyes focused on the road, Jordan could see from the corner of his eye how nervous she was. He reached over and grabbed her hand in his. She immediately intertwined her fingers with his as she took a deep breath before looking down at their locked fingers. With her other hand she began to randomly trace shapes on the top of his hand.

"You're going to do great," Jordan said with so much confidence.

"We'll see," she mumbled.

"Honey, you're going to get it right."

She let out another deep sigh. "That's what you said the last time, and I somehow ended up in Scott's backyard while you were about a mile out from where we started."

Jordan brought up their locked hands and kissed the back of hers. "Today's the day. I know it."

"How are you so sure about that?"

"It's just a feeling I have, and it's a good one," he smiled as he finally parked his truck in the middle of the woods.

Together they got out of the truck and walked a little further into the woods. They walked in comfortable silence, with their hands intertwined. Except, Y/N's hand began to get clammy and she was thankful Jordan didn't have werewolf senses to hear how fast her heart was beating out of her chest.

"Honey?" Y/N hummed. "There's nothing to worry about. It's just like all the other times, except you're going to get it right this time."

Her shoulders fell down as she let out yet another deep sigh. She turned around and took both of his hands in hers as she gazed into his soft yet reassuring eyes. "We'll see."

He chuckled as he pulled out a black blindfold from his back pocket. "You ready?"

"No, but let's get this over with already." She turned around, giving him her back as he tied the blindfold around her head and double-checked her eyes were covered. He waved his hand in front of her face, making sure she couldn't see. "I can't see what you're doing, but I can hear you flapping your arm or something."

Jordan chuckled. "Close enough, but you can't see me, right?"

"Nope," she popped the 'p' with her lips.

How many fingers am I holding up?" He raised 3 fingers up in front of her covered eyes.

"2?"

"Wrong. I can't tell if you're lying or not, but let's get started. Phone?"

She pulled out her phone from her back pocket and handed it over to Jordan. Jordan quickly unlocked her phone and went to his contact info. He hit the edit button and changed his ringtone. A different melody began to play. "Hear that ringtone?"

"Yup!"

"Okay, remember not to remove the blindfolds until you hear this ringtone. Got it?" She nodded. "Now... you're favorite part of this training."

Her lips formed a devilish smirk as Jordan took a step closer to her. Her hands reached out and immediately touched his broad chest. She leaned in and took in his scent, taking in the smell of his body wash and cologne. She slowly moved up, her nose moving along the curve of his neck before reaching his jaw line. Her hands cupped his cheeks and pulled him in for a kiss.

Jordan smiled into the kiss before he pulled back. "That's not part of the training."

Although she couldn't see him, she could tell by the sound of his voice he was grinning. She smiled back at him, "I know but any excuse to kiss my amazing boyfriend."