The Secret (Cody Christian x Reader)

Author's Note: From now on, all Theo and Cody imagines will be in my "Theo Raeken & Cody Christian Imagines" Book. Be sure to add the book to your library to new imagines.

"We are here live on the red carpet for The Ryan Seacrest Foundation in San Antonio, Texas, where some of Hollywood's biggest and favorite couples are spending their Valentine's Day giving back and raising money for the Children's Hospital of San Antonio," Ryan Seacrest spoke into his E! microphone and looked directly into the camera before he turned to his left to see who was next on the red carpet. "In fact, here's my good buddy and his girlfriend, Teen Wolf's Cody Christian and Y/N Y/L/N. Watch your step," Ryan offered a hand to Y/N as she picked up her dress a little and carefully walked up the steps with Cody's hand at the small of her back, guiding her up the steps.

Hugs and handshakes were exchanged as they quickly said hello to one another before Ryan jumped back into work mode. "First of all, thank you so much for spending your Valentine's Day with us as I've known you two for a while now, but I didn't realize you two are also celebrating your ten year anniversary today!" Ryan put a hand to his mouth to cover his next words from the couple and looked directly into the camera, "I hear wedding bells soon," he sang in a playful and jokingly kind of way as he winked at the camera.

The trio laughed. It didn't make Cody and Y/N uncomfortable. The two have already talked about getting married someday and both knew Cody would propose when the time is right. Cody and Y/N were just 15 when they met at a book store and Cody asked her out on a date to the movies. Their relationship started off slow as Cody's schedule was busy with Pretty Little Liars, but they made it work. They were both patient with one another, which made their relationship much stronger, meaningful, and deeper.

Ryan looked away from the camera and back to the happy couple," but seriously, congratulations! Not many relationships in Hollywood last this long."

"Thank you," Cody and Y/N said in unison before they laughed.

"What's your secret?" Ryan asked.

"First of all, thank you for having us," Cody said. "We're always here to help you when it comes to raising money for such a great cause."

"We're more than happy to be here," Y/N smiled.

"As for the secret to our successful relationship, do you mind if I quote something Kevin Bacon said once during an interview when he got asked the same question about his marriage?" Cody asked.

"Not at all. Go for it," Ryan held the microphone a little bit closer to Cody to catch every word.

"Keep the fights clean and the sex dirty," Cody smirked.

"Cody!" Y/N playfully smacked his arm, shaking her head as everyone laughed. She looked back at Ryan, "don't mind him. I think our relationship works so well because we definitely communicate and more importantly we're patient with one another."

"Which is so important because sometimes my job keeps me away from her. Sometimes I film long hours, sometimes I film in other states or countries, and she can't always go with me. I'm so lucky to have her in my life, who not only understands me and my hectic life, but also loves me back," Cody smiled as he wrapped an arm around her waist, pulling her to his side.

"Aww," Y/N cooed as she leaned into him. "It's hard not to love a man who says nothing but sweet things to me."

"You two are just too cute for words," Ryan chuckled. "Y/N, I have to ask, what does it feel like to be in a relationship with the Cody Christian? Our researchers at E! recently found out you were actually one of Cody's biggest fans before you met him. You used to run a Cody Christian fan blog, right?"