Wedding Jitters (Cody Christian x Reader)

Author's note:  I used nicknames for DylSpray and Posey in this imagine to not confuse which Dylan or Tyler I'm talking about. Hoechlin is not in this imagine, but just in case you thought I meant him instead of Posey.

Lastly, the GIF below has nothing to do with the story. I actually couldn't find one that would fit with this imagine. So I picked one of my favorites because let's be real, Cody was fucking adorable giggling about his crush on Betty White.

UPDATE - Author's Note: From now on, all Theo and Cody imagines will be in my "Theo Raeken & Cody Christian Imagines" Book. Be sure to add the book to your library to new imagines.

*****

Cody sighed as his fingers curled around his black tie and loosened it. DylSpray noticed Cody's nervousness and walked up to him, narrowing his eyes at Cody. "I just fixed that," he scolded.

"I know. I'm just nervous," Cody confessed, taking in a deep breath before slowly exhaling. DylSpray turned Cody to face him and fixed Cody's tie for the third time within the past 10 minutes. Cody looked down at DylSpray, "I don't know why you're fixing it when you know I'm going to mess it up again."

DylSpray's eyes snapped up and glared at Cody. "Don't you dare! I know it's my job as one of your best men, but quit your shit and wear the damn tie correctly. I'd have your brother do it, but he's not here. Speaking of, where the hell is he anyways?"

"Buying tequila," Cody answered.

"Why?"

"Because I need at least a shot before I walk down the aisle," Cody readjusted the tie, only to have him loosening it and undoing it again, ignoring the death glare DylSpray was giving him.

"Dudeeee, if you're taking a shot, that means I can take a shot too, right?" Posey asked as he sat on a chair tying his black shoes.

"Wait a minute, if he's taking one, I want one too," Dylan spoke as he slid on his black jacket.

DylSpray ignored them and tried not to show his frustration, but failed by letting out a deep sigh mixed with a small growl. "I know it's your wedding day and you're nervous, but if you're so nervous why don't you just talk to her?" He asked Cody.

Cody patted DylSpray's shoulder before walking to the door. "That's the best advice you've given me all day."

"I meant like calling her! It's bad luck to see the bride before the wedding!" DylSpray called out as Cody walked out of the room.

Cody ignored him and walked down the hallway of the church, making his way to the room at the opposite end of the hallway. When he reached the door, he pressed his hand against it and released a breath he didn't realize he was holding. He closed his eyes as he heard Holland, Shelley, and Arden giggling while Y/N squealed 'I'm getting married today!'

He pressed his forehead against the door as he knocked softly. "Babe, I need to talk to you."

Y/N could hear the seriousness in his voice and rushed to the door. "What's wrong, baby?" She placed her hand on the door. They both didn't know it, but they're hands were parallel from one another.

"I need to see you," he sighed. "Please."

"Don't you know it's bad luck to see the bride before the wedding?" Shelley asked loudly.

"Exactly! So beat it!" Arden shouted. "You'll see her in about 10 minutes."

Y/N ignored them and closed her eyes. She wished the door wasn't in the way. She wanted to see him, search in his worried hazel eyes for answers, and hold him tight to reassure him everything would be okay. "Cody... give me a minute."