The Family Business - (Scott Feat. Dean Winchester)

Scott's POV

"Hey!" I called out as I saw my older sister, Y/N, walking down the stairs. She was wearing a short and tight black dress; something I wouldn't want her leaving the house in, but she's 22. I can't exactly tell her what to wear. However, that doesn't mean I'm not curious about her whereabouts, especially with all the crazy supernatural drama that happens around here.

"Where are you going?"

"Hey, Scotty," She put her heels on as she reached the bottom of the stairs. "I'm going to the club with Stacey. Probably to Dices"

"Sounds like fun." I look back at the TV and began flipping channels.

"What are your plans for tonight?" She started walking towards the living room.

"I don't know," I shrugged. "Probably call Stiles to come over, order some pizza, and play some video games." I lied.

The truth is, Stiles and I were going to try and find Jackson before he goes out as a kanima and kills someone tonight. I hate lying to Y/N. I wish I could just tell her the truth, but I had to hide it from her. It was the only way I could protect her and keep her away from the supernatural world.

"You nerds have fun, okay?" She began walking towards the front door.

I nodded. "Wait," Y/N turned around before opening the front door. "Be careful, okay?"

"I think I'll be fine," She smiled before walking out.

"I hope so," I whispered under my breath before calling Stiles to pick me up.

Reader's POV

"Wanna dance?!" I yelled at my best friend, Stacey. She nodded her head before taking her shot of tequila. I grabbed her wrist and pulled her to the dance floor, which was surrounded by sweaty, college students dancing, bumping, and grinding on each other to the techno music blaring from the speakers. Different colors of LED lights shined throughout the club as we danced to the beat in the middle of the dance floor.

I had different color neon glow bracelets hiding my wrists, three neon glow necklaces around my neck, a blue, hot pink, and lime green, and a purple necklace resting on the crown of my head. I slightly jumped up and down to the beat and waved my colored wrists in the air, as Stacey did the same causing the both of us to laugh.

"Hey!" I turned around to see Jordan Parrish making his way towards us.

"Babe!" Stacey yelled. "What are you doing here?!"

I felt my phone vibrate as Jordan yelled that he got out of work early and wanted to surprise my best friend. I looked down at my phone and noticed an unknown number, but a smile instantly formed on my lips the second I realized who the message was from.

I want to see you. - DW

My fingers immediately texted back. Too bad you're not here. Xoxo.

What if I told you I was in town? ;)

I turned around to see Stacey kissing her boyfriend and yelled. "Hey! I'm going to head out!"

"Why?!" Stacey asked, pulling away from Jordan.

"He's in town for the night!" Stacey nodded, understanding exactly who I meant and waved goodbye as Jordan did the same.

As I made my way to the car, I texted back, then I say meet me at Daisy's diner in five minutes.

Within seconds my phone vibrated as I sat in my car with the ignition on.

I'm already here.

Suddenly, I'm stepping on the gas and racing down the familiar streets of Beacon Hills to Daisy's Diner.