Levi X Jealous Reader: Overview~

Hello my lovely readers, this is going to be a brief explanation of the story and the characters etc. It's to help clear some things up! ^ω^

First of all, the reason why I wrote this story, was the fact that I noticed that there was hardly any Levi x Jealous Reader fan fictions out there. So I decided to create one. I was wondering should I do a Jealous Levi X Reader or Levi X Jealous Reader? before typing this up.

I wasn't really expecting much views on this, I didn't think much on it. But now it's got a lot of views, I'm shocked and happy!!

Anyways, let's get on with the info and that.

«««»»»

Main Characters:

Levi Ackerman
-He is the main protagonist, and you and him are best friends with each other. Most of the classes you are in with him.

Reader-Chan
-You are also the main protagonist. You are pretty close with Levi, and have a crush on him. Eventually you're led to feelings of jealousy.

Natsumi Ashwood
-She is one of my Oc's. She plays a big role in the story, and is also the main protagonist. I'm not going to say anything else.

-----

More characters will be in this, and some may only appear once or twice.

-----

This story is set in the alternative universe, AU, so you and Levi go to school. Your high school is called Titan High.

Your ages are around 14-15, so you guys are still quite young.

You and Levi live in the outskirts of Maria City, near the capital, Sina city.

Most of the story is set in Maria City.

-----

Warnings and Precautions:

● This story may start of as calm and casual, just like any other AU Levi X Reader fanfic, but has a unexpected turn of events.

● In later chapters of his story, prepare your feels, as they are going to be brought on by some unexpected events. You may feel, hate and rage towards this 'person', as well as sadness and hurt.

●Make sure you have:

○A box of tissues
○A pillow to punch when frustrated
○And more tissues.

Just to warn you, for your own good!

----

That's all I wanted to say, I wanted to clear some things up. For my newer readers, I hope you'll understand the story better when you read it.

Hope you enjoy the story!

☆CutieStar36☆