61

Max's POV

So it's been a week into tour. Me and my dad keep fighting. It's like he's finding anything and everything to hate and yell at me. Today was way worse.
He was drunk off his ass.
No one else on the bus was drunk.
Just him.
And when he's very drunk he doesn't know what he's saying. Nor do I think he means anything he says when he's drunk like this.
I'm just playing video games with mike when he stumbles onto the bus. "Hey f-fag." I look at him and see he was talking to me. "H-hi." He laughs. "Your such an idiot." I just look back to the video games. Jaime and Mike were just staring at him. While tony was looking at me. "No wonder you were abused." I look down years threatening to spill. "I don't like you. I just tolerated you cause of t-them." That hurt a lot. I go to my bunk, grabbing my bag then I run out the front of the bus. We're in Ohio right now and I have a friend. Well technically he says I'm family. You might know him.
Jesse Cale.
I met him a while ago when I was with Josh. We're actually close. And also my good luck we're in Columbus.
So I'm running down some street in Columbus with tears streaming down my face. I run into someone with reddish hair. "Hey Ashley." She looks at me. "Hey max. Going to jesses?" I nod. "Awesome I have to go pick up Jordan." I wave and walk the rest of the way to Jesse's. I knock and see him walk over drinking a smoothie.
Classic Jesse.
I chuckle to myself.
"MAX!" I smile. "Hey Jesse." He pulls me in. I mean pulls me. "Wanna smoothie?" I nod. "Course man." He hands me one. "Why are you here max? I mean I love ya but...?" I sigh. "My dad said some hurtful shit and there touring. Today they were in Columbus so I ran here. I'm 18 so I'm legal." He nods. "Well I have a spare room." I nod. "Please don't tell anyone if they ask." He nods. "I won't I promise Max." He smiles and I do to.
I go up to the guest room which is the room I used to stay in.
Hopefully this is better.
I'm gonna miss everyone though.