14

Prepare for deep sadness.
Max's POV

I wake up to music blasting. I walk downstairs to of course jaime blasting music.
Vic, Mike and Tony looking at us in the kitchen.
"Jaime Alberto Preciado!" He turns around and jumps turning the music off. I walk into the kitchen ignoring him grabbing a Red Bull. I start drinking it. "Oh come on don't be mad!" He wines. I roll my eyes and continue to drink my Red Bull. He jumps around me. Vic walks over. "Jaime he's going to punch you in the face." I nod. "Jaime stop bouncing." He nods. I laugh. "I love you hime-time." Mitch runs through the front door making everyone look at him. He runs over to me.
"Happy birthday Max!" He yells picking me up. I laugh and groan. "Happy birthday max." I smile. All the guys tell me happy birthday.
"I'm going to take a shower." Vic stops me. "I'm checking your bathroom just in case." I groan following him. "I haven't cut in two weeks." He shakes his head and walks back out. "Your good." I nod closing my door.
I remember I go back to public school tomorrow. I agreed with the guys to go back after Mitch talked me into it.

After I take a shower I put on a new galaxy hoodie, black jeans, a black beanie and black and blue vans. I look at my glasses but shake my head. Mitch walks in. "Why don't you wear your glasses bud?" I shake my head.
"I look stupid." He shakes his head. "No you don't." He puts them on me. "Perfect." I look down taking them off. "Ugly." He just hugs me. I go to the bathroom putting my contacts in.
I walk back out to Mitch gone. I go downstairs and see band members. Some I've met some I haven't.
Ronnie Radke, Kellin Quinn, Brendon Urie, Spencer Smith, Oliver Sykes, Alex Gaskarth, Tyler Joseph and Jack Barakat.
I stare at them. "How did you know I liked them." Vic smiles. "We just looked at the posters all over your wall." I laugh. Brendon and Spencer walk over. "Hi I'm Brendon and this is Spencer." I nod still stunned. They smile and hug me.

I end up talking to Tyler. "Do you song-write?" He ask me. I nod. "I started when I was six." He smiles. "Play any instruments?" I nod. "Ukulele, bass, drums, guitar and piano." Tyler points to Brendon. "Your like a mini urie." I laugh. Mitch walks over. "He's actually my little brother." Tyler smiles. "I see that.

After about two hours most people leave and it's just Mitch, Pierce The Veil, Kellin and Ronnie.
Mitch hugs me one more time. "I love you little bro but I just got a new bike and I want to ride it." I nod. "Happy birthday." I smile and he walks out the door.
It's only 5:42pm.
I decide to take a nap.
I lean on Ronnie. He smiles. I close my eyes.
Time skip three hours.
I wake up and stretch. I see everyone else asleep.
I turn the TV on and freeze in fear.
"The lead singer of suicide silence Mitch Lucker ran into a street pole after losing control of his new bike because of ice on the streets. (The ice part isn't true but) He died on the trip to the hospital after the crash." I drop the remote which wakes up Ronnie and Kellin. They read the screen and look at me.
I start sobbing.
Ronnie pulls me to his chest. Kellin wakes up Vic.
I sob into Ronnie's chest. "H-h-he's not gone." I pull back from Ronnie chest.
"H-he's not." Ronnie pulls me back to his chest and I sob again.
I end up falling asleep in his arms.
He's not dead