18

Vics POV

I take max up to his room. He had fallen asleep on Tony's lap.
I put him in his bed and go back downstairs.
"He was already falling apart and then Jude went and did that." Mike growls. "Mike calm down." He shakes his head and stomps upstairs. I know to not go after him. I have in the past and he just blew up on me.
You just don't go after mike when he's angry, drunk or high.
Jaime and tony try to get my attention but I start to shake.

I feel panic start to arise in my chest. I start shaking violently. I hear jaime yell for mike. "MIKE!" Mike runs downstairs and runs over to me. "Vic breath." I nod and close my eyes.
When I can finally breath. I open my eyes and see max hiding in the corner. "Max come here baby." He walks over and sits on my lap. "A-are you okay?" He whispers. I nod. "I'm fine bud." He smiles.
Max lays on mike.
This is what makes me happy.
Max's phone rings. He looks at it with a shocked expression.
"H-hello.....NO........don't you dare.......I never did anything to you........get over it.......so.......get over it!" He screams and hangs up. His fist clench really tight. You can almost see steam coming out of his ears. Tony kneels in front of him cause max will never yell at him. Ever.
"What's wrong bud." He grabs Max's hands slowly Max's hands unclench and so does his jaw. Tony lifts up his head and you can see tears in his eyes. "Who was that." Max looks down. "Old friend." He whispers. "Who?" He closes his eyes.
"His names Mack. He had a huge crush on me and I turned him down now he's threatening to tell everyone I'm gay and that I s-self harm." He whispers the last part. He starts to sob. Tony pulls him to his chest and I look at mike and mouth to him. "Call Oli." He nods and walks off.
Oli and max got along a lot. Oli really cares about max.
A lot.
Oli runs in and over to max. "It's Oli." He clings to him. I smile. "So what's wrong?" Max shakes his head. "Mack is Matty Mullins son." He mumbles. I gasp.
I call Matty.
"Hey Matty is your son by any chance Mack Mullins?" I hear shuffling.
"Yeah why?"
"Just cause he's threatening my son." I hear him gasp.
"I'll deal with it."
"Okay bye."

I walk back into the living room. "Matty will deal with it." He nods. He checks his phone.
"Ugh I have school tomorrow. I need to go to bed." I nod and he goes upstairs.
"He's going through to much." Mike whispers.
He is.