25

Mikes POV

Me, Vic and Tony decide to follow Max. Vic knows he's been skipping.
I see a boy with brown hair come over to him.
The boy smiles at him and they walk together.

Once they get to the school they go to the back and sit under the bleachers.
"You know Max your adorable. Why do you let people hurt you. Your to beautiful for those bruises." Max closes his eyes.
"I feel like I deserve it. I mean I was a abused as a kid and beat up for years. I feel like I deserve the pain." The boy makes Max look at him.
"Maxwell Lasers Fuentes you don't deserve this. You deserve the world." Max blushes.
"Shut up Adam."
A boy with blonde hair walks over. "Oh well if it isn't Max the depressed fag." The boy who is Adam stands up towering over the but with blonde hair.
"Don't you dare touch him Rylic." He goes to hit max but Adam slams him against the wall.
Through gritted teeth he says "don't you dare touch him. Things won't be good for you Rylic!" Rylic nods and runs off. Max runs to Adams arms and it starts raining but they don't seem to care. Adam pushes some hair out of Max's face. They stare into each other's eyes and Adam slowly leans in kissing max. Vic smiles and we start walking home.
"He's never smiled that bright." I smile.
I found more cigarettes in his room. I'm not pleased and he's skipping school.
I think I have to tell vic now.
I pull vic to my room.
"I need to tell you what I've been keeping from you." He nods for me to go on.
"I found out Max has smoked weed. I threw it away though. He's been smoking to and skipping classes, school and detentions. He stopped the weed but he's been smoking and I'm pretty sure self harming to.." when I'm done he's fuming. "Okay." He goes to his room and slams his door.

•6:45•

Max should've been home 4 hours ago. I hear a door and see him coming in with a bruised face and a cigarette between his lips. He sees me and tony going upstairs. I hear yelling.
Vic and Max.
"Leave me alone vic!" Oh no.
"I'm your fu.cking dad you piece of shit!" Me and tony slowly walk up but so they can't see us.
"I'm the piece of shit? Wow whatever I can do what I want!" Vic pushes him slightly. "Your not 18 so your under my rules you shithead!" Max pushes vic back.
"I'm 16 I can do whatever I want you don't need to yell at me vic! Leave me alone. You know what leave my life!"

Vic slams him against the wall hardly pressing him against it. You can see the wall cracking.
"Sadly your my son so you do what I say you worthless slut. So do what I say!" Max goes to say something but vic pushes him against the wall harder making him slam his head back, his Adam's apple bobbing as he try's to regain his breath.
"Well if you don't want me maybe I should go." Vic slaps him and let's go. "Maybe you should." Max limps to his room and vic sits down realization crossing his face. Max walks past us with a backpack completely ignoring us.
He slams the front door and vic breaks down crying.
He messed up but he was angry.
"I'm a terrible dad." I hug him tightly. "He's most likely with Andy and Ronnie." I nod. "Stop crying vic." He nods and I call Andy.
"Is Max with you." I hear talking.
"He's with me and Austin." I hear shuffling then he hangs up.
"He's with Andy and Austin. I'll get him tony you stay with vic so he doesn't do anything stupid." They both nod and I go to the car.

I drive to Andy's and knock. Austin Answers. "He finally fell asleep." I smile and walk in. I see Max's shaking frame. "He woke back up?" Austin ask sadly. Andy nods.
"He started sobbing now it's just crying." I sit next to them. "He called me worthless and a slut." He starts sobbing into Andy's chest.
I pull him to mine.
"He was just mad and upset." He nods. "Ready to go home?" He nods weakly. I take him to the car.
"Does vic hate me." I shake my head.

We arrive and he's attacked by a hug. His face shows pure pain. "Vic walk back a bit." Vic lets go and I kneel in front of Max lifting up his hoodie a bit and gently touching his ribs. Pain floods his face and he squeezes his eyes shut. "He has a broken rib." He closing his eyes.
I gently pull off his hoodie and gasp. Tons of new purple, yellow, blue, black bruises littering his skin.
His ribs being the most bruised
There's also cuts on his arms and hips.
I gently touch all over his ribs and I see tears start streaming down his face.
I put his hoodie on him and picked him up. "Vic your driving." He nods and max shoves his head in my neck.
"You'll be okay bud." He falls asleep.