40

Max's POV

I wake up feeling like someone's laying on me. Oh yeah I'm in wet clothes. I look at my clock and see it's only 7:45. I have to get up.
I stand up going into my closet. I put on black jeans and a black and grey tank top.
I put that on and go over to my bathroom. I put in my gauges and lip rings. I start blow drying my hair. It has a weird wave to it and it's also super thick so I look like a emo skateboarder. My hair goes over my eye and I put on a SnapBack. I grab my skateboard and start skating to the mall.

I finally reach it and skate into hot topic. "Hey Markus." He's the manager. "Hey max." Alex walks in wearing a t-shirt and pants. "Your tattoos look so good max." I smile. "I want more but my dad might not like his son wanting to be covered in tattoos." Alex nods and hugs me.
I start stocking up the band shirts. "Do you ever wear a full t-shirt?" Markus ask me. I shake my head. "I wouldn't be wearing a shirt right now but." Markus laughs. "You can take it off you know?" I nod and take it off. "You know there's a tattoo short right next door right?" I laugh. "My dad would see it." He shrugs. "I'll give you a free t-shirt." I sigh and nod. "I'll be back in a few." I go next door to the tattoo shop. "Hey Max what up man?" My old friend Teej ask. "Oh hey man could you Give me a tattoo?" He nods and pulls me back to a chair. "I want a piece along the side of my ribs under my armpit of the moon and the ocean. But I was wondering if you could continue the ocean across my ribs?" He nods smiling. "Lay down man." I nod and lay on the chair.

After a while he looks at me "your done bro." I nod and sit up looking at it. "It looks awesome. Thanks Teej." He hugs me and I go back to work. Markus hands me a blue shirt. "Thanks." I put it on. It's short sleeve but it covers the new tattoo I got. I grab my skateboard since my shift is over and take the shirt off. "Maybe I should just let him know." He nods and I go outside. I start riding home listening to MGK.
I accidentally run into the door and grip my shoulder. I walk in and everyone looks at my ribs. I've actually been eating a lot but I work out so I burn the calories. "I got a new tattoo." My dad scans it. "I like it but you need to eat." I sigh and go to the kitchen. "I have been eating but I work out so I just burn the calories." They nod. I eat a cheese sandwich well two then I look at them. "What skateboardings a work out especially when there's like 50 potholes all over the side walk." I groan and they laugh.
"I miss Blake and his stupid face." They all laugh.
"Well you have school tomorrow so bed." I groan loudly. "Ugh only three more months." I say while walking to my room.
I just wish everything wasn't so fucked up.