55

Max's POV

I wake up feeling better. I grab my phone and see I have many notifications on twitter

Markusbrides: omg you have a boyfriend. I'm so sorry @alexlovesmax

Alexlovesmax: back the fuck off my boyfriend @markusbrides

Markusbrides: you would look much better being mine @alexlovesmax

Alexlovesmax: shut up. I love max @markusbrides

I sigh closing my eyes. Markus will win Alex. I'll always lose. I start silently crying. Mike opens my curtain. "Max what's wrong?" I hand him my phone.
He hands it to vic who was next to him.
"Alex loves you max." I look down and sit up. "He might want someone else. He will want someone else." Vic hugs my legs kind of. "Will you jump down here." I chuckle and jump down. I hug him.
"Well we're almost home so." I say and get back in my bunk. Alex texts me.

Alex: I love you. You know that right.
Max: yeah.

I decide to text Levi.

Max: has Alex done anything?
Levi: no max. He only loves you.
Max: I'm not special....

I put my phone up. "Were home other Mexicans and Canadian!" Oh and I was born in Canada. When I was one we moved to New York. "How'd you find out I'm Canadian?" Mike laughs. "Blake." I sigh grabbing my bag and walking into the house until I'm knocked unto the grass by someone or something. I look at whatever's on me. Alex. I wrap my arms around him and we just lay on the grass hugging and kissing here and there. My dad walks over. "So jaime came up with a ship name. So Axe get up." I chuckle and Alex stands up pulling me with him. I hold his hand and grab my bag.
"We'll be in my room." I say smiling. Me and Alex go up to my room. "I missed you." He smiles.
I lean in and start kissing him. He pushes me back. I wrap my arms around his neck and he starts kissing my neck until he finds my sweet spot. When he does I moan. Not loud enough for anyone to hear me but it was a moan. He starts sucking then he pulls away. "You might wanna cover it up baby." He says kissing me again. I smile. "Your an ass." He kisses my cheek. "You love me though." I nod. "I do." He sits on my lap. "I missed you. 4 months is way to long." I nod. "It was terrible." He smiles.
"You haven't smiled a real smile for 4 months have you?" I shake my head. "No I haven't." He sighs. "Baby I'm here now." I nod.
"Baby take your pants off." I look down but slowly pull them down. He sighs and rubs his finger across the new and old scars. "Baby try for me." I nod and kiss him again.
I pull my pants back up.
"It's hard when my dad seems more wrapped up in Kellin and his job. I just thought maybe no one would care if I'm gone." Alex gasp. "Babe. I would care. You can't leave me. Please. Please don't leave me." A tear rolls down his face and it makes me want to cry.
"I promise babe. I won't leave you." He hugs me tightly. "I just can't live without you." He says looking down. "I won't leave Alex. I promise." He nods kissing me. I lean against his chest  and my dad walks in. "Hey lovebirds so we're going to the bar will you be okay?" We both nod.

He left and I look at Alex. "Babe?" He nods looking down at me since he's sitting on my lap. "Why do I feel so much physically pain?" He looks down. "I don't know babe." We both stand up. I grab his hand and walk downstairs. "You should get to your brother Alex." He kisses my cheek and walks to the door but turns to me. "I'll call you later." I nod. He walks out.
I hear someone walk in so I look over. "Hey bud." I wave and continue to drink my Red Bull that I grabbed earlier. "What are you doing here Zack, and Jack?" Jack grabs a Mountain Dew. "Well your dad called us." I roll my eyes. "He really needs to fuvking stop." Zack hugs me and my dad along with the rest of the guys stumble in very drunk. I look at them. "Why the fuck are all you idiots drunk!" I say angry. Mike walks over to me. "I'm the only one who's not drunk." I nod. "Love you bud." Zack and jack say while leaving.
"Your cute." Ugh. "Shut up jaime." He rubs my shoulder so I grab his arm and flip him onto the floor. "All of you bed now!" All of them run, and stumble up to their rooms except mike. "Jaime's going to feel that in the morning." I laugh. "Trust me my boyfriend would've done worse." He nods. "I like Alex." I nod and smile.
"Why did they get drunk." Mike sighs. "I have no idea. Tony kept kissing me and as much as I love him I don't like his drunken kisses." I chuckle. "I better get to bed." He nods.
I go up to my room and fall asleep.

I'm awaken by my phone ringing very loudly. I pick it up.

"Hello?" I say in my half asleep state.
"Max it's Levi? Alex got in a accident." My breathing hitches.
"W-what."
"He was walking home and it was pouring rain. He slipped and fell in the street outside our house. He was ran over by a car. He's in critical condition. I'm sorry max." I hang up and drop the phone.
My life just shattered in a million pieces.