47

Vics POV

"Vic your hurting your son." Mike says after i sober up. I look down guilty. "I know. I didn't mean to." He nods. "I know you were just he's hurting a lot." I nod. I never meant to hurt him.
I hear loud sobs coming from Max's room. "Try to fix this." I nods and run
upstairs. I walk in and his sobs become louder when he sees me. "Please just talk to me." He nods slightly. "I'm so sorry Max. I was stressed and upset so I got drunk. Please forgive me." He looks down then at me.
"Will you accept that me and Alex aren't breaking up." I sigh. "Okay. I get it." He smiles and hugs me. I hug him back. Were kind of sitting on the ground. 
"Dad." I look down at him. He is taller then me but he's laying with his head in my lap. "Yeah honey?" He closes his eyes. "I really don't want to keep living." I rub his shoulder. "Don't you love Alex?" What he doesn't know is Alex is sitting at the window. He looks like he's going to cry. Probably because he loves max and max wants to die. "Of course. He's my everything." I smile. "well you don't want to leave him." He sighs. "No. I don't. I love him to much." Alex walks over making max sit up. "I love you too Max." Max hugs Alex who's crying tightly. I walk into the hallway where mike is. "You like him." I shush him. "You like him." I start walking downstairs. "Maybe a little." He smiles his cheeky smile.