33

⚠️Rape warning⚠️
Max's POV

"Call me if anything happens." I laugh at my dad's worried face. "I'll be fine." I say getting out of the car and walking into the school.
I didn't think you want to hear about my boring classes. Its the same old same old.
But today lunch was worse. A. Lot. Worse.

I was walking to lunch when someone pulled me into the bathroom. It's Kyle. The one who abused me yesterday. "You know your really cute." He starts taking my pants off so I thrash around. He punches me making me stop. He takes his pants off. "You want this faggot." He flips me over and starts slamming into me. He puts his hand over my mouth and continues to slam into me. The bell rings and he stops pushing me to the floor. I scramble up putting my pants on and putting my hood over my face. I walk out of the school with a more then noticeable limp when I run into someone. "Sorry." Whoever it is stops me.
Ronnie.
"Max are you okay?" I shake my head. He picks me up and carries me to his house. "What happened?" I look down. "A-A boy at m-m-my school r-r-r-r-" I stop. "He raped you." I nod bringing my knees to my chest and silently crying. "It'll be okay bud." I could tell he was angry I mean Ronnie's like a brother to me. "I'm gonna take you home but I need to make sure Ryan stays to watch Willow." I nod. "Ryan I'll be back In like an hour!" He yells. "Okay." Ryan yells in the distance.
Ronnie picks me back up.
"I don't want anyone else touching me besides you, my dad, mike and tony." He nods. "I'm taking you to your room when We get there and I'll talk to them okay." I nod and close my eyes.
All I can think about is what happened 30 minutes ago.