6

Max's POV

I wake up to the guys being really really loud downstairs.
I groan.
"Shut the fu.ck up!!" I yell.
Vic yells back. "Language!" I grunt.
"Are you captain America?" I say when he walks in my room. He just rolls his eyes and walks back out.
I get up and go to my closet.
I pull out black joggers, a pullover that says 'NEW YORK across the front.
I put them on then put on black socks, black vans and my contacts.
I walk downstairs.
Jaime and mike are playing video games and Vics talking to tony.
I walk into the kitchen grabbing a Red Bull.
I chug it down then throw the Can away.
I walk over to see mike and Jaime playing call of duty. I watch them until my phone vibrates. It's my Twitter.
I posted a picture of me, tony, and mike last night. The comments are like:

'Omg your so ugly and fat'

'No one wants you. Look at you.'

'Your a faggot.'

'Idiot'

'Your a worthless piece of gay shit.'

I put my phone down. I take mikes SnapBack of his head and put it on my, backwards.
He pauses the game and looks at me. "Why'd you take my hat?" I shrug and look down.
He takes it back and laughs.
I look down.
Vic walks over. "You okay?" I nod and smile my best fake smile.
"Of course." I lie.
He just nods and walks away.
I look down and go up to my room. My dad got me a PS4 so I decide to play GTA5. I grab the controller and lay on the bed, on my stomach.
As I get shot I scream "FUCK!" My dad walks in. "Sorry I'm playing GTA5." He laughs and sits next to me. I pause the game.
"Are you sure your okay?" I nod. "I'm great vic." I lie again. He sighs. "Can I watch?" I nod and start up the game again. I scream here and there when I get killed.
I stop the game and vic laughs. "You've been playing since 12:30, it's 6:59 right now." I laugh. "I love video games." I go on Netflix and watch anime. I watch Black Butler for around an hour. "Max dinner!!!" I sigh.
I'm to fat.
I go down and see they made spaghetti. "Um whys Vic covered in Parmesan cheese?" Every one laughs. "Um well we were fighting over it and that happened." I chuckle softly.
Vic sits next to me and I stare at my plate. He elbows my side and I jump. I start eating it.
I'm already really fat.
I eat less then half and put my fork down. "I'm not really hungry." I go up to my room.

About ten minutes later vic comes in. "Can we talk downstairs?" I nod and follow him downstairs. I sit on the couch.
"So we've seen you've barely eaten anything." I shrug. "I'm just never hungry. I have school tomorrow can I go to bed." I say quickly and walk upstairs without waiting for an answer. Okay I ran upstairs but.
I turn on my TV and go to FX as The Amazing Spider 2 starts. I decide to not even change and lay down pulling my turtle blanket over me.
I close my eyes hoping I don't have to go to school tomorrow.