43

Max's POV.

I'm glad I'm not in the hospital anymore but where I am isn't any better. I'm at school. Me and Alex haven't talked since the 'incident' at the hospital two days ago.
Sage and his friends got expelled and put in jail for almost killing me.
Me and Alex have just been looking at each other but that's it. Right now I'm in gym awkwardly sitting next to Alex. "We need to talk about what happened." I nod. "You said you would like to be my boyfriend." I nod again. "Alex will you be my boyfriend." He smiles nodding really fast. I grab his hand. "Let's just leave." He nods and I run down the bleachers with him behind me. We go to our lockers which are next to each other's and grab our bags. I decided to leave my skateboard at home today and I'm glad I did. We go to his house since his parents work all day.

Now I'm just laying on his bed shirtless while he traces my tattoos. "I'm thinking of getting the tattoo on my shoulder wrapped around a strip on my back and then connected to my ribs." He smiles up at me. He's the sweetest boy ever. I love him a lot. "You know your really cute Max." I close my eyes laughing slightly. "No I'm not." He climbs on my sitting on my lap.
Well I'm laying on my bag with my knees up. You get it. I smile at him. "You are adorable." I kiss him making him kind of just look at me. But then he leans down kissing me. I smile into the kiss and kiss him back. "I love you Alex." He smiles laying his head on my chest. "I love you too Max." I close my eyes again and my phone goes off. "So I guess the principle decided graduation is tonight." He smiles and we both stand up. I text my dad telling him then I grab my gown which I had left at Alex's house. I put on just a Spider-Man t-shirt and black pants then I put on the gown then my cap. "Hurry up Alex." He smiles and I turn to him. He's wearing a dead pool shirt with black jeans and like me grey vans.
We head out the door. It's kind of weird walking down the street in Gowns but his house is close so.

We finally get there and I sit next to him. All the parents and family are already here. Alex holds my hand while we sit there.
"Mika Carson.....Mason Alberta......Cody Fortea......Lacey Mecey......Maxwell Fuentes." I walk up and grab my diploma before going back to my seat.
After a while the last name is Called. "Alexander Carter." He walks up there grabbing his diploma then comes back sitting next to me.
"That's the graduates of the class of 2018." I stand up and hold Alex's hand. We start walking over to our family's. Vic hugs me tightly.
"Oh sorry dad this is my boyfriend Alex." Alex smiles at him.
I look at my dad then Alex. "Hey Alex I'll call you later okay?" He nods and I hug him one more time then go with my family.
"So you and Alex?" I nod. "Yeah." I say very awkwardly. "Do you like him." I say even more awkward. Vic looks at me as we're in the car.
"Sure." I look at him. We start walking into the house. "You don't like him do you?" He shakes his head. "He's just going to hurt you." I shake my head. "He's different." My dad just walks away.
I sigh going to my room and close my eyes as soon as I lay down.
Well at least I don't have to go to school tomorrow.
I turn on my tv and just let whatever is playing on TV play. I just lay down and close my eyes.
I just need sleep.