Living with the Bentley Boys [ 1 ]

This is my new favourite story to right, I mean c'mon who doesn't want to write about six hot guys? xD

I hope you guys like it, and tell me who your top six male actors are so I can cast them for the boys!

Vote and Comment if you like it? xxx

              "Dad?" I whispered, gripping the table behind me to stop myself from fainting. "A word please." I stated; walking out of the living room where I expected him to follow, tapping my foot impatiently I leant against the cool radiator awaiting his arrival, he emerged slowly a smile plastered on his face, throwing his hands into his work blazer he grinned at me.

              "Surprise!" He chuckled. My eyes widened in horror, This is what he called a fudging surprise? Sharing a house with six boys who I didn't know - was that even safe?

              "Surprise ?!" I retorted. "DAD! Who are they? Why are they here? When will they leave?!" I hissed, lowering my voice incase they were listening in.

             "Sweet pea, their Mum wanted a break from them!” He started gently.  “When you were little you used to play with them a lot, they used to live in our neighborhood and after their Dad passed away, Mrs Bentley wanted to start afresh so she moved away. She's been with our family through a lot, and we have the space and everything, so why not let the boys stay?" He explained and I swallowed down the guilt in my throat. How horrible I'd been to jump to conclusions about them. They all looked so happy though! If Dad hadn't told me, I wouldn't have ever assumed there was anything wrong.

              "So it's temporary?" I smiled, feeling relief wash over me.

             "Yes!" He laughed. "I'm just going to fetch some things, I'll be twenty minutes max!" He stated halfway out the door, before I had a chance to open my mouth the door shut with a Thud! Great, I thought too myself. One girl and six guys - what could possibly go wrong?

             I let out a heap of air, calming myself down, and walked back into the living room.  I looked down at my school clothes and groaned. Really? I asked myself. I look awful! Wonderful. Just wonderful. Plastering a smile onto my face, I summoned the courage and walked back into the room, where there distant chattering could be heard. They silenced as I entered. Six pairs of beautifully different coloured eyes stared back at me. They all stood up like I was their boss or something and smiled.

              I waved foolishly.

              "Uh, Hey?" I smiled, laughing nervously too my self.

             One of the older looking ones walked towards me, his shaggy brown hair messily swept across his forehead and his emerald green eyes shone in the summer's sun. His jawbones were strong and skin looked flawless  - he had to be a Hollister model! My insides melted as he held out his hand. Extending my arm forward he grinned as I shook his hand.

             "I'm Dylan, The eldest, smartest and quite obviously the hottest." He said arrogantly. I could see where he was coming from. If I looked like that, I sure as hell would be conceited.