Living with the Bentley Boys [ 6 ]

LOL A couple of people mentioned too me that Dylan perving on Jaycee was kinda pedo-ish so I'm sorry about that! i didn't realise about the age difference :P         

I didn't say i wouldn't upload until June- just that uploads will be VERY irregular might be a couple one week and then none for two weeks all depends on how much I'm willing to revise LOL :)

Enjoy! :P xx

              Kyle had let's just say won. Instead of watching Barbie, we were sitting on my bed hiding behind pillows as we watched some horror films, God knows what it was. And Hell I didn't need to know because there was no way I'd ever be watching it again.

              "Kyle, I'm going to shit myself. Please just turn it off." I mumbled from behind the pillow.

              "It's not that bad." He whispered stuffing a handful of popcorn in his mouth, before the pillow returned back to covering his face. "Besides I don't want to get up and turn it off, something might eat me." He muttered, I stared at him in disbelief before laughter erupted out my mouth. He jumped at the sound of my voice whacking me with a pillow before a grin crept onto his face and he was clasping his chest like he'd had a heart attack.

              "Thought you were all hardcore?" I chuckled calming my aching sides from laughter.

              He scowled. "I am!" He exclaimed fumbling around on the messy bed sheets for the remote. With a click the tele turned off leaving us in complete darkness. Kyle had been a knoob and decided he wanted too watch the movie in darkness and therefore all the curtains in my room were shut and there was no trace of light what-so-ever. 

              So we sat there in silence, in the dark, subconsciously cuddling each other as we regained our selves from what we'd seen of the movie. Neither of us brave enough to turn the lights on. "Told you we should have watched Nemo." I whispered into his chest, How we'd gotten into that position I didn't know. But honestly I liked it.

              "Jaycee? Jaycee?" Dad called, before I had the chance to move out of Kyle's grip the door barged open and the light was turned on blinding us. He looked at us horrified, lost for words. I didn't see what all the fuss was about until I looked at me and Kyle. I was siting on my bed in nothing but an oversized top with my arms wrapped around Kyle's bare chest. I looked down and gawped, he was just in his boxer's!

              "D-Dad? I-I-We were watching a movie." I whispered pointing to the blank screen, well that didn't help.

              "I can see that." He frowned. "A word outside?" He stated. I grimaced as Kyle smirked flexing his abs before flopping back onto the pillows. Dad walked outside as I quickly got up, throwing a pair of shorts on I turned around to scold Kyle I saw he was staring at my rear-end.

              "Oi!" I exclaimed. He shook his head zoning back before winking. I rolled my eyes. "Boxers?!" I hissed. "Kyle when the hell did you strip? Go put some clothes on!" I demanded, wincing as I thought of how I was going to explain myself too dad.

              "Good Luck babe!" He teased. I scowled but my heart melted looking into those eyes. What the hell was happening too me? Josh? Kyle? Who was next?

              I groaned pressing my face into my palms, feeling an unwanted smile creeping onto my face I had too look down before he saw. I picked up his shirt and threw it at him. "Put it on!" I instructed.