Living with the Bentley Boys [ 2 ]

This is by far my favourite story to write, why? Because i get to write about six hot guys ;) Please tell me what you think of it and leave your opinions behind!

Drop a comment and vote if you've enjoyed it? xx       

                    "I don't know where each of your rooms are just uh.. look for the letter's on the door?" I suggested, lowering my voice to a whisper. This was so embarrassing the boys weren't little kids any more, letters on doors ?! Really dad? Really?

                    "Awwwh!" Dylan grinned pinching my ass, I let out a squeal jumping back in horror, couldn't he keep his god damn hands too himself? "How cute." he smirked, giving my ass a slap before walking off to look for the 'D' on one of the doors. Douche Bag suited him better than Dylan.

                    Cole, Tyler, Kyle, Liam, Dylan and Zane, The six Bentley Brother's I was sharing my house with and best of all, note the sarcasm- I had three boys either side of my room, I was smack dab arse in the middle of six teenage, hormonal boys. This is going to be one fucked up adventure.

                   Dylan was the eldest at 21, the most arrogant and it seemed like he was a player. His shaggy brown hair messily swept across his forehead and his emerald green eyes shone in the summer's sun, His jawbones were strong and skin looked flawless he had too be a Hollister model, whether I wanted too admit it or not he was drop dead gorgeous.

                   Cole was 19, he looked like the nicest of the lot and he was by far the most sarcastic. His brown hair was gelled up and his green eyes matched Dylan's. He had tanned Spanish skin and obviously like the rest of his brother's was just plain hot.

                   Zane was 18 and looked like the odd one out in his family. His Piercing blue eyes and Tousled black hair made him stand out from the other's. He had an angled jaw that held delicate soft lips and well defined cheekbones. He seemed like the quietest and I hadn't heard him speak once.

                   Tyler and Kyle were identical twins! oh joy! Note the sarcasm. They had cliché blonde hair and sea blue eyes, they both were really arrogant and spent most there times cussing each other. They were 17 only a year older than me and truthfully if they joined my school they'd have girls pouncing on them, literally.

                   Last but not least my favourite and the cutest Liam, he was a mini version of Dylan but with the opposite personality. He was the youngest of us all at 15 and I just had the vibe that somehow me and him would become good friends.

                   The best was yet too come. "Guess what?" Dylan grinned, leaning against my door frame, he had his hands resting over his perfect chest! Gosh, Did I just say that? Stop looking Jaycee, Stop! It was no use, he'd already followed my glance down too his chest. "Like what you see?" He asked, biting teasingly at the corner of his lips.

                    "Like what?" I stuttered quickly tearing my eyes away from his ripped body, he smirked arrogantly as I rolled my eyes.

                    "I hope you'll be liking my company, because I guess were neighbors." he grinned seductively pointing to the room to the left of mine with a big blue 'D' stuck boldly against the plain white door, I groaned banging my head against the door frame as he laughed. "Don't lie." he whispered, trailing his lips over my ear with every word he spoke. "You know you'll love it."and with that WHOOSH! He disappeared into his room. Luckily now I didn't have to deal with his smart ass for a little while.