Living with the Bentley Boys [ 17 ]

It took me a month to upload because I had to practically re-think the whole plot. I didn't like how dark and deep the chapter's were getting and so I had to change it.

This story only shares a similar title to the rest of the 'Living with the... boys' books, it's nothing like them. It's not a romance story about  a girl who falls in love with loads of boys, so if you're looking for one of those stories then go and read the other ones.

I don't want this to be a cliche story and follow the other books about a girl living with a bunch of boys, this story is supposed to be something I hope teenagers can relate too, about being bullied and heartbreak and going through eating disorders and depression and all the stuff a teenager could ever go through and a story which tells you that it all turns alright in the end, that you'll get through it and that you have a bright future ahead of you not about some girl who fancies lots of boys, the Bentley's are like her brothers and yeah there will be some romance and stuff but I don't want to give it all away :P

So even after this if you want to carry on reading this story then it menas the world to me and thankyou so much for your patience! 

I hope you enjoy this chapter!

P.S. write continue in the comments if you want me to carry on, I just want to see how many people would be interested in me continuing :) 

xxxx

         BUZZ! BUZZ!

         The hideous sound of my phone vibrating on my wooden bedside table woke me. I groaned and reached out for it, patting the table until I finally located it. The flashing ‘new message’ sign blinded my eyes but as soon as I saw Josh’s name on the screen I couldn’t help but smile foolishly at it.

         I’ll come and pick you up, be ready for eight :)

         Boyfriend ;)

         I felt my dinner make its way up my throat... If Josh was coming to pick me up that meant he wanted us to go to school together... that meant he wanted to tell people we were dating. Oh my god! I wasn’t ready for this.

         It’s all right. I’ll just see you in registration. X

         I texted him back quickly then jumped out of bed and paced the length of my room nervously, eyeing my phone, waiting for the red flash to signal that he’d replied.

         Don’t argue with me, I’m picking you up.

         I sighed throwing my phone onto my bed before running out the room and into Kyle’s room. He was the only one who could help me in situations like this; he had experience with girls and probably knew more about being  a girl than I did!

          “KYLE, GET UP!” I screamed. Before I jumped up onto his bed and started jostling his shoulders back and forth violently. He smirked in his sleep and before I knew it, the cheeky pervert had pulled me down onto him. Our bodies were pressed together such that I could feel every fall and rise of his chest through the duvet between us.