Living with the Bentley Boys [ 7 ]

"I feel ill." I mumbled groggily, walking up the stairs with one arm around Tyler's shoulder and one arm around Kyle's. All that being upside down made me feel sick. Dylan and Cole were following behind with a very very drunk Zane who'd decided too kiss everything, at one point he'd started crawling around my house kissing anywhere he could leave a mark on, The tv, fridge, microwave, all the mirrors in the house, mobile's and the list continued.

               "You were upside down for quite some time." Cole chuckled from behind me.

               "None of you douche's decided to help me." I pouted.

               "Maybe because we don't like you..just a thought." Dylan replied rudely.

               "Think about what you say, this is my house." I snapped rubbing my temple.

               He cussed under his breath as Tyler rolled his eyes. "Ignore him." He whispered followed by a yawn.

               "You've ruined my sleep, you owe me." Kyle scoffed trying like the rest of us too keep his heavy eyelids open.

               "I'm bunking tomorrow." Zane chocked out in between laughing fits.

               "If they find out, you'll be expelled." I warned.

               "Yeah, Yeah, Yeah." He giggled, placing  a slobbery kiss over Cole.

***

               You know those days where you've sworn you've slept for about five minutes? This was one of them. I shut my stupid alarm up, boy I wasn't in a good mood. Walking along the corridor I slipped into both twins, Liam and Zane's room to get them up. The twins and Liam were fine but Zane? I wish I could say the same.

               "ZAAAANE! Get your Lazy Ass up!" I chuckled, climbing onto his double bed I started jumping up and down childishly beside him, making the bed dip where he slept.

               He mumbled something pulling the duvet over his head, I leant down ripping it off him as the bright rays of sun hit him in the face. "I'M MELTING!" He yelled with a cheeky grin on his face.

               I laughed shaking my head as Kyle ran in fully dressed. He was in tight black Jeans and a simple fitted white V neck Tee which gave me a glimpse of his chest. After checking him out for  a good few seconds I looked up too see him smirking.

               I looked away embarrassed and turned back to Zane in attempt to cover up "Get Zane up!" I instructed."I need to shower and dress!" I said halfway through the door way. Kyle nodded walking into Zane's toilet, I watched in amusement as he came out with a glass of Water, I chuckled as Kyle pressed his finger too his lips. Zane deserved it after practically raping me last night!

               The room silenced as I watched attentively too see Zane would do. The glass hovered above Zane who was first asleep, and looked adorable may I add before the contents were emptied BAM! in the middle of his face. "Morning!" Kyle grinned.

               Zane shrieked like a school girl before sitting upright, he shook his face as the water splattered everywhere. "What the fuck?" He asked in disbelief, rubbing the sleep from his wet eyes. "What the fuck was that for?" He growled, jumping out of bed while dabbing himself with the duvet.

              "If you two ladies are done, I need to get dressed." I teased, their jaws dropped as I giggled making my way back too my own room.

              "What actually happened last night? Why do I have a killer head ache?" I could hear Zane ask.

              "Haha you really don't want to know." Came Kyle's reply.