Living with the Bentley Boys [ 5 ]

I LOVE Writing this story!

But because of exams I'm taking a break off this site until June-ish? This story has been entered into the watty awards and if you have liked it and want too see it in the next round please take a couple of seconds to vote and comment!

Thankyou!

Hope you like this chapter :)

xxxxxxxx

                I hadn't even realised he'd walked back in the room with two glasses. "Jaycee? Babe?" He laughed walking over too me.

                       "You got a text." I replied emotionless and frozen, it seemed as if only my lips were awake. How could he? Why me?

                       "From?" He laughed again, putting a glass of juice beside me. He leant down to kiss my cheek, I was so overwhelmed I just let him.

                       "Your Mum."

                       "Jay-"

                       "ASSHOLE." I screamed. "LIAR, CHEATER, PRICK." I Sobbed.

                       "I can explain." He started.

                       "There's nothing to explain. I trusted you, I was so stupid, so foolish for ever thinking you weren't like one of them. Your exactly what people say you are Josh." I shrieked. He grabbed my shoulder's shaking me violently as his fingers dug deep into my skin. "It hurts!" I whispered trying too free myself. "Please let me go."

                       "You know why I fucking did all that?" He asked throwing me roughly onto the bed. "For YOU." he replied. "I haven't seen you this happy in so long and the only way you open up too me is when we have something in common. I really like you Jaycee and I wanted to know about you, your so secretive- it's so hard."

                       "So you lied too me?" I yelled.

                       "I didn't completely lie. My Mother's an alcoholic, she spends most of her time on holiday or away from me and my little sister. You really are special, You really are unique and i mean it." He replied coming too sit beside me,

                       "Do you even know how horrible it is not having a Mum? My mum's not dead, my parent's aren't divorced but she left because of me. She was ashamed of me, disappointed, she wanted a son and instead she ended up with me. Your Mum's on holiday and mine? I don't even know-  and you have the cheek too tell me you don't have a mother?" I spat at him.

                        He stared at me stunned, portraying so many emotions I couldn't count. I'd gone far, way too far. That was out of order, I had no right to say that too him. He just made me open up too him without saying anything, I hated myself for falling for that innocent face, those charming eyes that sweet and bubbly personality. "'I'm sorry." was all he said.

***

                        He dropped me home after I refused to stay any longer. I felt so gullible, So icky so dumb for falling for his lies and too think I'd kissed him. I was greeted by the normal screaming and cursing from the boys. I walked into the living room as they all grinned at me and waved apart from Dylan, Kyle and Liam.