Living with the Bentley Boys [ 12 ]

Jaycee's P.O.V

         I looked down at my tiled driveway, my cheeks flushing red at his compliment. The black dress clings to my body, never before have I worn anything like this. I didn't know what to wear- I'd just gone with the twins opinion and I hoped with everything inside of me that they weren't messing around. This was possibly the biggest, most important night of my life and it had to go perfectly.

         "You look so...hot!" Josh coaxed, his warm breath travelled up my neck and I had to quickly push him away before he went any further.

         "Control yourself!" I chuckled. My gaze travels up to Josh's face, I let myself fall for his hypnotic eyes, just barely covered by his jet black hair. His eyes were a shade of azure, I'd never seen before. He's always been handsome, since the day I lay eyes on him. I've never seen him dressed up like this, it's not over the top but it's not under dressed either. I let my eyes roam his body, a black V neck shirt molded his perfect chest and he'd paired it off with cream chinos and black converses.

         "Done checking me out?" He asked cheekily.

         "Oh, get over yourself." I laughed, swatting his chest playfully.

         "Shall we?" He grins goofily, holding his palm out like a gentleman as I rolled my eyes placing my palm into his. One of his arms snaked around my waist and honestly I was thankful, The heels Kyle had chosen were too wobbly to walk in.

         I gawped a little as I saw the limo and the driver. "You hired a chauffeur?" I squealed, looking up at him in disbelief.

         "Oh, no no!" He laughed. "My mum didn't want me driving so she got one of her friends to drive us." He explained.

         It felt like a gush of wind as Liam ran past us ecstatic to see Riley. "They're so god damn adorable!" I laughed, tugging at the back of my dress while I got into the car.

         "Nice ass." Josh commented as he jumped into the seat beside me. Shutting the door he nodded in the mirror, telling the chauffeur to drive.

         "Your such a pervert." I smiled shaking my head disapprovingly.

         He simply shot me a glance of his dimples before running his fingers through his hair. "Don't pretend you don't like it." He whispered smugly before pulling me roughly into a kiss.

* * *

         It had seemed like we'd just gotten into the car and before I knew it Josh had announced we were at the restaurant. The car ride was such a friendly atmosphere the four of us talking interests and hobbies, there was only a one year age difference between Josh and Liam and Riley and I, so it was really easy to get along with them.

         We arrived at the restaurant a few minutes later. Josh's grip around me had tightened with every step I took, as soon as I'd set foot out of the car I'd gotten a wolf whistle from a guy walking by. I'd held Josh back- not wanting him to get hurt again, he'd only been dismissed from hospital this morning. But being completely honest I'd really wished I'd worn something more suitable and not so... short.

         Liam and Riley went and sat a couple of tables down from us, insisting on having privacy. Josh pulled my chair out for me, I smiled him a thank you as he pushed me in.