Living with the Bentley Boys [ 3 ]

"EURGH!" I groaned trying to find my alarm clock in my sleep, it was 6am on a monday morning and I'd set my alarm extra early to make myself look slightly more presentable. I'd had butterflies in my stomach the whole night, what if the boys decided to join in with the teasing? What if they started it at home? What if they told Dad?

                "Get up!" Dylan yelled from next door. "Shut that thing up!" He screamed frustrated. I chuckled in my sleep turning my alarm off before literally falling out of bed. I dragged my tired body off the floor and into my walk in closet, Dad had bought me so much designer wear so many expensive things but there was no point in wearing any of it, I had no friends, no one I could show it off to.

                I locked my bedroom door and stacked my bean bags against it, walking back into my walk in closet I picked out A simple Grey Hoody and black tracksuit pants, it wasn't attractive at all but it wasn't like guys looked at me anyways.

                I locked my bathroom door for double the protection, mainly to avoid the little incident of Dylan getting into my bathroom last night with me practically naked. I showered quickly letting the warm water soak into my fragile, cold morning skin.

                 "Where are Dylan and Cole?" I asked, shoving a spoonful of cheerios into my mouth. I was dressed and sitting downstairs in the designer kitchen with the boys half asleep opposite me.

                 “They’re older than us babe, they’re going to uni not secondary school.” One of the twins answered, the cheeky attitude and flirting suggested it was Kyle.

                 "Sorry Kyle." I replied sarcastically.

                 "I'm Tyler!" He exclaimed.

                 I face palmed, giving him an apologetic look. "Sorry!" I whispered.

***

                 "Bye Dylan! Bye Cole!" I screamed, I stood at the bottom of the stairs but neither responded. It was only half seven they'd both probably still be in bed. "Lazy Ass's." I mumbled under my breath, one of the boys must've heard as I could hear a deep laugh from behind me.

                 "Alright, what bus do we take?" Liam asked sweetly, even though he was only a year younger than me I wanted to pinch his chubby rosebud coloured cheeks. He was just so god-damn adorable.

                 "You guys are taking the Limo." I laughed pointing to the black Limo and our smiling Chauffeur, I waved too him as the boys jaws literally dropped to the ground.

                 "Is this some kind of April Fools joke?" Kyle asked gobsmacked.

                 "It's November.." I trailed off laughing.

                 "Mum wasn't lying when she said you were loaded." Kyle added in disbelief.

                 "I'll miss the bus! See you guys back at home." I smiled.

                 I turned around taking a couple of steps forward before pulling my hood up, another day at school, another seven hours of name calling, bullying, teasing, made fun of. I could not wait - note the sarcasm.

                 A warm hand on my wrist turned me back around, I lost balance falling onto a well defined chest. "Get in the Limo, why are you taking the bus?" The voice ordered firmly. By now I could tell all the boy's voice's apart and that most definitely was Zane's.

                 I took his hand off my wrist and took a step backwards. How was I supposed to tell him that if people saw the bentley boys with me nobody would talk to them, speak to them, they'd be made fun of simply because they'd been seen with me.