chapter 29

Ever since that night things have changed a lot. For starters Tatiana stop doing the things she use to do, and now focus on what is important to her.  Then there Kevin and Andrew who have decided to marry each other once Kevin finished fashion school. Which he will be starting in the fall.

"Hey guys today's the day you guys do that last Dance for dance class right." Mayra said as they all nodded as they ate their food. Durning the last few weeks they had perfected the dance with no mistakes at all.

"Well I'll just put a camera in dance room. I want to see all that hard work too." Mayra said

"Why am I not surprised that you would do that." Kevin said as he drank his water.

"Well I'll wish you guys luck." Mayra said as she felt a familiar hand on her shoulder.

"Hey miss me?" Aaron said as he smiled at her.

"I just saw you at class idiot." She laugh at how he'd seek her attention.

"I know but I missed you so much during our time away." He said as he kiss her forehead.

"Well if you missed me then walk me to class then." She said as she kissed his cheek again.

"Deal plus your going to New York for business academy they have right."

"Correct I told my parent that I actually going to take over for them. So I'm going to study in New York to be able to find talent and study at the same time. Plus since someone got a scholarship to Juilliard now." Mayra said as Kevin hugged her.

"Congrats Summer so you two are going to New York together then." Sebastian said as he hugged her.

"Yep we found one close to the schools. Plus it's closed to town square so we have a view there."

"Wow you girls sure know how to have fun. Just don't try any thing with anyone or else you'll see me there." Everyone laugh at how possessive Aaron was over Mayra.

"Your going to be the death of me if your like that." Mayra mumbled as kept eating their lunch.

~~~~

After a few more boring clases Mayra mange to sneak a camera inside the dance room. After seeing where they will dance she place it where it was so obvious. That even the dance teacher didn't see it at all.

Kenya and Melissa were student aid too but they skip it to come and see the dance too. After they sat in the back since the they are in the office and she was in the libary. They just kept door close to the back.

"I'm so excited to see what they choose to dance."

"Yeah me too."

~~~~

Summer and Kevin were stretching to make sure they didn't pull a muscle. While Sebastian was telling the teacher about the song they choose.

"Alright all our hard work will finally be paid after today." Kevin said as he stretch his legs.

"Alright everyone I'll be calling each group by the number you get.  Since we have six groups I already made the list of who goes first so no cutting in front of anyone." The teacher said as saw who group goes first.

"Sweet were last at least we'll save our dance for last." Kevin said as Sebastian stood next to Summer.

"Nervous?"

"A little bit that natural for me now. All I can do is do my best."

"Right let's give it all we got." Sebastian said as he hold her hand.

The first group had put the song born this way from Lady Gaga. They did good if only they were doing it at the same time. Over all the got a B- which they were happy to take.

The second group had put what does the fox say? By Ylvis. It was good and creative but the teacher thought they put more effort on the song. They ended up with a B- too.

The third group had put Party Rock Anthem by LMFAO. Let's say they got the lowest score of the class for not a idea what to do. They got a C- which ended them barely able to pass the year.

The fourth group had put La Camisa Negra by Juanes. They did good in changing the style of what many choose to do. Plus by the unique dance they did they accept their score of A-.

The fifth group had put Animals by Martin Garrix. The did an amazing they mange to show how to scyn into the music and feel it in them. The teacher gave them an A+ which they were happy to receive.

Then lastly it was their turn and by then summer just put herself in place. While the boys waited for the teacher to play the song.

(Summer is the one in straps, Kevin is the one in grey and Sebastian is one of the track suit but with the cap on. So play song and try to guess who plays it and what's the name of the song.)

Once they finish the clap after seeing the moves they did. Even the teacher clap which is rare to see her do. Not only this they stay in tune they didn't miss a beat at all. And receive a score of A++ which is impossible to receive with her.

"I'm impressed by all of you not only did pass the class, but mange to create a dance well enough to perfect. Even though one of you chose an easy song to do. In the future to many who continue to dance please never take the easy way. Like in life there are no short cuts to reach where we want to be. Well when the bell ring I hope you have an amazing summer to those who will be here next year. I do hope you all clean your lockers today since it is the last time I'll see you all. And with that your dismissed to clean your locker or study for another exam." She said as they began to talk and some actually went to get what was left in their lockers which was their clothes and any other thing they use for class. Once the bell rang Mayra was outside waiting and saw when everyone was out she got in and got her camera out before anyone could see her.

"Hey Mayra ready to go." Summer ask as Sebastian put his arm on her shoulder.

"Yep Aaron wants us to met him at Taco Bell. Something about having a taco night with everyone." She said as she open the door.

"Heck yeah noww that we passed I know tacos are a way to celebrate. Let's go and hurry up and get some." Sebastian said as he carried Summer's backpack.

"Then let's hurry up cause I still have to study for the last of our exams." Mayra said as she reach the stairs.

"Oh right I totally forgot about them since I took the hard ones today." Summer said as they they began to talk about what exams they got except from.