chapter 26

"What are you guys doing here?" Mayra asked as they return to where the cars that were parked.

"Saving yourself from a huge mistake you almost made." Aaron said as everyone looked at her.

"Also Summer knows what happen in the past." Kevin said as Mayra looked at him.

"Why did you tell her about that event. Don't you know I hated myself for what I did. If I had never gone near the guy she wouldn't gotten hurt." Mayra said as he shook the life out of him.

"That guy he's a well known ganger leader that collects and takes care of customers requests. How do you know him?" Aaron said as she stop what she was doing.

"Before freshman year I was part of his gang. That's how I was well known of getting info and hacking right now. I join in hopes that I could protect everyone I cared. One day I quit after a job they asked us to do. I betrayed them in order to save the family. To this day they don't even bother to get back at me. Since I was the one that scared them off for the fear of seeing my darker side." Mayra said as she remembered that night and how the girl looked so scared of the near death experience.

"So all you've done was to protect all of us. Most people would probably call you an idiot. Yet that's the way you are no one can change that part of you." Summer said as she hugged her. She pulled away and saw she was shocked of how she reacted.

"Thank you for protecting me but you don't have to not anymore because I want to help you. Even if it's just listening your feelings. Your always going to be my best friends and always will be." Summer said as she grab Kevin and Mayra hand into her.

"Yeah and we'll always will be." Kevin said as he squeeze her hand.

"Yeah always." Mayra said as some tears.

"Mayra are you crying did I say something I shouldn't have said." Summer asked as she panicked.

"No they're tears of joy. I'm just happy things have been cleared up now." She said as she smiled at them.

"Finally the old Mayra is coming back now."

"Shut up." She said as she went back to her old self.

"Well let's go we still have a guy to deal with. Plus we need to find him where he'll go for his next target."

"Weren't those girls from prom yeaterday?" Melissa asked.

"Hang on those girls were at prom but they never made it to after prom." Aaron said as he brought the list of people that took a picture.

"There look they came with Tatiana it's her groupy." Kenya said as she looked at the picture.

"They must have come with her after being crown queen. Did anyone see Tatiana at the after prom?"

"No now that you mention it. Maybe he has her alive somewhere." Sebastian said as he thought back at who was with them.

"Then there's still hope to save her and if I remeber correctly she never takes of the bracelet that let's her talk where she she goes." Kevin said as he remebered her outfit.

"All I have to do is track it even if she not talking or messaging with anyone. Maybe we can save her before it's too late." Mayra said regretting the thought of saving Tatiana.

"Then I guess we'll need our baseball bats to protect ourselves." Brandon said as he brought out few metal bats from the truck.

"Alright let's drop off Kevin's car at his house. That way he doesn't waste gas and we can just have two cars. Plus he's been having trouble with the brakes for sometime now." Aaron said as he got in the driver's seat in Mayra's car.

"Summer your driving my car in case something happens. No offensive but I trust her more than anyone who has good driving skills." Mayra said as she looked at Kevin.

"Are you saying my driving is bad."

"No but you did crash your car last year remeber and got two tickets this year because of your speeding."

"Oh yeah totally forgot about that."

"Well then what are we waiting for let's do this." Andrew said as he put his hand in the middle. One by one they put their hand on top of each other.

"Let's go save her and we will never talk about this again." Mayra said as everyone agreed with her.

~~~~~

"You know I just thought of this but how are we going to get him if he see its only a bunch of teens?" Sebastian asked as he sat in the back with Summer. Mayra sat in the passenger seat while Aaron drove the car.

"Don't worry I called a friend of mine,  he's like family now. I told him that once we get there he would track my phone to the place." Mayra said as as she hold Aaron's hand.

"Oh yeah Mister Moon. I forgot he was a detective. So he's working on this case too."

"Yep and I send a text to him to track my original phone instead of my business phone. The guy will think my business phone is the only phone I have. If we can get him to focus on one of us then someone can save Tatiana. Even though I think she should die here." Mayra said as they seem to get close to the target.

"I just hope this plan works like you think. Or else the price would be our lives." Aaron said as he squeeze her hand.

"It will remeber what I said it's no fun if we don't win. That's why we have to think ahead." Mayra said as she squeeze his hand too.

'They sure seem to get close really fast. I can see the wedding already.' Summer thought as she imagen the wedding of both info brokers.