chapter 6

When school was over everyone got into their car.

"Tell me again why I'm here?" Sebastian asked as he walked in front of the store.

"We need a non-Kevin opinion for this and I know he'll go over bored about fashion." Mayra said as she walked to the other side of the door. A small girl with the same eyes and hair as her jumped out of the car.

"Melanie you look so adorable." Kenya said as she hugged her.

"Thank you big sister help me with my hair isn't it pretty." She said as she turn around.

"Wow I didn't know you were good at hairstyling

"Wow I didn't know you were good at hairstyling." Summer said in awe of Melanie hair.

"Well sorta I'm not that good at it. It's just a hobby." She said as she walked to the store.

"Let's go girls and boys." Mayra said as she held the door open to everyone.

"Wow so many dresses it's hard to pick one of them." Summer said as she looked at the dresses.

"Hello there I'm Rebecca how can I help you." A lady in black came her raven hair was tied back into a high ponytail as she smiled.

"Hey Rebecca long time no see." Kevin said as he smiled at her.

"Kevin it's good to see again let me guess helping you friends out." He nodded as Sebastian try to walk away slowly.

"If I have to go through this your coming too." Mayra said as she draged him back.

"Anyway were looking for four dresses for my friends and a tux for my buddy here." Kevin said as he pushed Sebastian in front of them.

"I see well let's get started what are we looking for." Rebecca said as she took Sebastian to the men's area. As for Melanie looked at one dress.

"Hey Melanie don't go wondering around." Mayra said as her sister pulled her to a dress.

"I think this one will look great on you big sister." She pointed at the dress.

" She pointed at the dress

"Not bad I like the style." Mayra said as she looked more closely.

"Hey Mayra did you find something." Kenya asked as she saw the dress.