chapter 9

As week came to an end Kevin try to hook someone to date Mayra. Yet all the boys were rejected from her saying that Kevin sent them and they nodded. None of the guys didn't even want to go with her at first but then gave it a shot.

"Hey Sebastian I see many girls asked you to go to prom with them." Mayra asked as they sat in class.

"Should have known you would find out one way or another." He said as he lay his head on the desk.

"Hey Sebastian want me to help you with the problems." Tatiana asked as she twirled a piece of hair in her hand.

"No thanks I'm good plus she's here if I need help. So I'll pass." He said as he got the problems.

"Well if you want I can join your group and help too."

"Beat it if you don't remember what happen that day I'll be gladly to give you a demo of that day and send it to your parents. Also many people posted it on YouTube, but not the pictures of the other parties you've had before that one." Mayra said as she gave her an evil grin.

"Fine I'll leave call me if you need help kay Sebastian." She said as she walked away from their desk.

"Okay what really happened in her parties."

"Don't tell Summer about this but me and the girls smash almost all of her house. I even pushed her in her pool. That was probably the best thing I've ever done since I meet that snobby brat." Mayra said as she laughed a bit.

"Remind me not to get on your bad side." He said as laugh a bit.

As they finished their work their teacher gave them the work booklet for their final exam. The bell rang they went to their next class.

"Hey Mayra Sebastian how was class." Kevin said as Summer walked behind him.

"Pretty good if you count threatening Tatiana and stuff." Mayra said as she smiled innocently.

"Well I'll see you after school." Mayra said as she began to go to her next class.

"What's her last class?" Sebastian asked.

"Summer you know right."

"I think it's student aid at the library. She likes it there a lot especially since it has all the books in the school. I swear she read them twice the whole libary." She said as they walked inside the dance room. They went to the changing rooms and change into their dance clothes. It was mostly gym clothes but it's was their choice.

Summer came out and started to stretch her arms and legs. At that moment Kevin came out as well as Sebastian.

 At that moment Kevin came out as well as Sebastian

"Look how cute you look in that outfit." Kevin said he hugged her.

~~~~

"I get the feeling Kevin is hugging her right now. That's not fair." Mayra said as she slam her head at the counter of the libary.

~~~~

"Kevin clam down its just an outfit. Plus you've done better design in fashion class." Summer said as she try to get out of his hug.

"But I designed them for you. When I become a fashion designer you'll be getting the lastest designs before they're aired to the public." He said as he stretch.

"Alright class I hope you have the group for the dance for the final exam. This is your last grade you'll have so choose your groups and then tell me to write down who's in who's group. If you prefect the dance you and your group make you'll pass the class and graduate." The teacher said as many began to talk about who they want in their group.

"Hey Summer let's be in a group together." Kevin said as Summer nodded.

"Hey guys can I be in your group so I won't have to be with them." Sebastian said as he could feel the eyes of all the girls on him.

"Yeah no problem I'll go tell the teacher while you and Summer talk about the dance for us."

"Sure thing." Sebastian said as Summer began to think of what dance to do.

"So any ideas."

He asked as she looked at him.

"A few but it's werid to say them out loud not many people dance this music." Summer said as bit nervous.

"Well we get to choose remember that was the rule." Sebastian said as she nodded.

"Right" Kevin came back and saw nothing had happen as the teacher wrote who's in who's group.

"Anyway why don't we talk about this at Summer's place. We can find out what song to dance and make our dance to it." Kevin said as they nodded.

"But frist I need to find Mayra a date for prom." Kevin said as he went to change.

"He's very persistan about this."

"Yeah this probably number 38." Summer said as she walked to the changing room and in three minutes she change back into her old clothes. Just as the bell rang.

"Out of the way people boy número 38 is on the way." Kevin said as Sebastian got out of the way.

"Poor guy I'm so glad it's not me." Sebastian said as Summer laughed at his comment. They began to walk and head to the libary since Summer always goes with Mayra.

"I see that there's a guy there with her." Summer said as she notice a guy. He wore black clothes like Mayra, but his hair was dark brown almost black and by the looks of it his bangs covered his eyes.

"I wonder who he is?" Mayra came as the guy smirked at her.

"That piece of -" She stop her sentence when she saw Summer there.

"Hey guys what's up."

"The sky and ceilings of course."

"Right I should have known I would walk into that one. Anyway let's go before the line gets longer." She said as she walked to her car.

When summer looked back she saw the guy coming out. By the looks of it he's was smirking at them. Which gave her a bad feeling.