chapter 24

When they woke up it was 1 in the afternoon. Somehow they don't remember when they got back. They did remeber that they won many prizes. Summer was in the living room still asleep in Sebastian arms. Andrew and Kevin were cuddling in the recliner chair. Brandon and Melissa were so sleep on the floor as well as Kenya and Ronald. Mayra somehow woke up while laying on Aaron chest like a pillow.

'Woah must have been one heck of a party if I don't remeber much.' She went to her room and took a warm showered to relax her body. She change in her normal black cloths like always and went to find food.

"Good morning darling." Aaron said as she got some cran-grape juice.

"Hey what happen last night cause I totally forgot what happen after we won a prize." She asked as he smirk.

"Well after three in the morning I guess your mind shut down and you ended up kissing me on the lips. My guess you drank something and you had no tolerance for alcohol."

"I remeber I drank some of the soda the had and I think it was my forth one and I everything went black for me." She said as she now processed what he said now.

"Wait I kissed you?!" She said in shock.

"Oh yeah and then you said something about me being hot and handsome. If you don't believe me then here's a video that Brandon send me after the whole incident happen." He said as he showed her the video.

"Oh my goodness this can't be happening. My reputation is ruin if someone see me like this." She said as she sat down on the chair.

"Well in truth I actually thought you were cute. Not when your drunk when you are yourself. So I'm going to say this once and I want the answer now." He said in a serious tone.

"What?" She said as she blushed of how he look really handsome when he was serious. She would have never admitted it to him even if he asked.

"Be my girl." He said as he grabbed her hand.

"You mean as your girlfriend?"

"No duh sherlock I'm asking to be my girlfriend. So what is it going to be." He said while looking into her eyes.

"Sure I guess but do I have to be like those girls that makes stuff for her boyfriend? If I am I won't be your girl."

"No I just want you to be yourself and only yourself. I don't care if I get yelled or hit by you. As long if it's you I'm happy plus I don't want other guys looking at you." He said as he hugged you which made her shock.

"Listen I may act diferent around you, but that's because I don't know how to react to most boys. Also what do you mean when other guys were looking at me." She asked as he smiled and made her heart skip a beat.

"The boys at prom kept looking at you when they saw you in a dress. Honestly it made me want to kill them there and burn the place to the ground. But then I would be place in jail for that." He said as he looked away from so she wouldn't see his blush.

"I see well I guess it won't hurt to give it a shot. But I swear if your cheat or playing with me I'll make sure to make you suffer far worse then what I have done to that girl."

"Oh sound like fun." He said as he kissed her forehead.

"Uh Mayra you might want to see this." Kevin said as everyone saw the news.

"It was another peaceful night for these high school girls. Yet fate gave them the worst and now they lay dead after their party. The people who found them here were doing their morning run. Police are looking for the killer and they advise any late night teens to be home before night fall." As Kevin turn off the TV they looked at Summer hoping she didn't remeber.

"Hey are you alright Summer." Sebastian asked as she looked at him.

"Yeah it's strange but I feel like something really is missing."

"Hey come on guys let's eat I'm sure your hungry and that's why you don't remeber much. So let get some grub." Kevin said as he began to pulled the couple off the couch.

'I need to finish this nightmare for good.' Mayra thought as she went to the kitchen.

"Hey guys you know what I need to check something that's been bothering me all morning I'll join you in a few minutes." Mayra said as she ran up the stairs.

"I wonder what gotten into her?" Summer asked as Kevin to serve Andrew his food.

"I'm sure she's needs to check her computer for the latest info from latest night. You know how info brokers are they need to know what everyone does." Kevin said as Aaron hit him in the head.

"Watch what you say since I'm one too."

"Right sorry I forgot that you were one too." Kevin said as he got patted in the head by Andrew.

'Please hurry Mayra I not good under pressure.' Kevin thought as he got nervous.