chapter 15

The weekend passed and still Summer hadn't seen Mayra. She was at her house now her mother and father just came home yesterday. She had missed them a lot after so many days without seeing them.

"So Summer I've heard from Mayra's father that you stayed at their place." Her father said as they ate dinner.

"Oh yeah she asked me to stay over since she was worried about me being alone at home all the time."

"Well that's so nice of her." Her mother said smiled.

"Hey mom dad I'll be going to prom with my friends. So I was wondering if it's alright if I come home late?" She asked as her parents seem surprised.

"Why not you never get in trouble and plus if it's with your friends then it's alright." Her mother said.

"Of course we will take pictures of your special night." Her father said as he thought how fast she grew up.

"Okay but can I ask you guys something?" She asked a bit embarrassed to ask in the first place.

"Sure what is it?"

"Well there's this boy and he's a good guy and he's my friend too. Well he asked me to go to prom with him, but he told me to think about it. I don't want our friendship to be ruin if I say no but I don't want people think that I said yes because I really like him. So what should I do? Do I say yes or no?"

"Well I don't know how to answer that. You see if you really like then go to prom with him. You can learn a lot about a person with just one date
Well that's what I think." Her father said as she smiled.

"Okay thanks dad I know what to tell him." She said with a smile.

'Mayra I hope you come back in time for prom.

Time skip Monday

"Morning Summer." Kevin said as he caught up Summer.

"Hey Kevin how's your weekend with Andrew?"

"Magical" He said with happiness.

"So Kevin have you ever thought of taking Andrew to prom?" She said as he sigh.

"I've been thinking about that sometimes, but you know how this school is. There are a lot of people who don't like people like me. Andrew knows this too since some work places don't hire us."

"Well that's a shame because you guys are the same as us. You just special in your own way and that's okay." Summer said as she smiled to cheer him up.

"Thanks Summer your the best." He said as he hugged her. The began to reach the classroom until Tatiana showed up in front of them.

"Well well well if isn't the little miss perfect here. Since your body gaurd isn't here again. So we're going to a little talk." She sails walked forward to pull her hair.

"Did you forget the warning I gave you at your place Tatiana." She turn around and saw Mayra standing there. And she didn't look happy one little bit.

"Oh Mayra Um we were just going to talk and see if she would-"

"Shut up or I'll make sure you won't go to prom. By the way I hope you don't mind but I took care of your little brother this morning. You should have heard him begging for me to stop saying the truth he has." Mayra said with a smile.

"Anyway get lost you make sick just even looking at you, and yes it's the amount of makeup you have on." She said as Tatiana left without turning back.

"Shell never learn." Mayra said as Summer was surprised to see her here.

"Hey flea where have you've been lately." Kevin demanded.

"I was busy with something very important, but hey I'm back." She said as she posed for them as they walk in the classroom. Everyone was surprised to see her back like nothing.

"Hey your back." Sebastian said as they got into their seats.

"Yeah so what did I miss?"

"You already know don't you?" Kevin asked as she smiled.

"Yeah but hey at least I asked." She said with a smile.

"Alright brats let's get started and open your books to pg.334. I see little miss Mayra has rejoin our class after her long vacation time off." Mr.Bush said as he saw her sitting there.

"Sir I'm very sorry that I wasn't here but I still kept up with my studies." She said with a smile.

"Hmph just so you know you missed a test so will you take it."

"I can take it now if you want. Don't want to waste your time after school now do we." She said as he brought out the test and put a desk for her outside to take it.

'Well looks like things will get back to normal.' Summer thought as she listen to Mr.Bush explaining the each government branch.