chapter 14

Since the call Aaron's friends have join them. They were quiet most of the time since they never been anywhere without Aaron.

"So you guys never gone anywhere without Aaron around. Why?"

"Well we grew up together ever since we were baby's our mom's are best friends, and our dad's like the same things so they're like brothers in a way." Brandon said as Melissa seem to get what they were saying.

"And since our parents like having parties together we became like brothers but with different mothers."

"Well this sound a lot like Mayra and you two." Sebastian said as Summer laughed a bit as Kevin did too.

"True never thought it like that." Kevin said as he thought back at the pranks they've done to many kids that picked on him.

"I still don't get why would he wants Mayra though." Kevin said as he try to solve the puzzle.

"Wait for real you don't know?" Kenya asked as Melissa seem surprised about it.

"Kevin he's try to get her to go to prom with him." Summer said as drank her water.

"What?!" He screamed as he was surprised to find someone who actually liked her.

"Yeah he surprised us too when he mentions her.  It start a few weeks ago when we went to a party. When he saw how she-" Ronald said as he felt someone kick him.

"When she what?" Summer asked curious to know now.

"When she was able to parkour away from the cops." Melissa said as she felt bad for lying to her friend.

"Really ... wait what was she doing at a party?" Summer said.

"Well one of her clients was there and she went to get the money. In the end the cops found out a lot of under age drinkers. So they thought we were some of those kids." Melissa said as Kenya agreed.

"Oh well I wish I could have seen her do parkour."

"Not really there were so many drunks there." Brandon said as he saw how Melissa and Kenya seem to act werid about that party they destroy.

"So uh Summer do you want hang out after school." Kenya said.

"I can't Kevin, Sebastian, and I have to make the dance for the song we choose." Summer said.

"Hey we have like almost two months and so far I'm guessing half the class haven't even started the dance." Kevin said as he ate his chips.

"Yeah your right but still if we want a excellent grade and all. We need to practice the dance or we'll mess it up." She said nervously.

"Summer out all of us your one of the best dancers I've seen. Even in freshman year you were the best." Kevin said as he remembered his first year. The bell rang and they all head to class or skip again.

'Maybe I'm too paranoid because it's the finale grade, and I always have to have the best score. Ever since I was a kid I would always do my best, but I don't remember much. Maybe once Mayra comes back I can ask her about my past.' She reach the office and saw Sebastian studying.

"Hey Summer I need to ask you something and it's really important." He said as he blush while she sat across the table they always sat.

"Um sure what is." She asked shyly.

"Well we been friends since I've moved here. Every time we all hang out is fun and amazing. Well what I'm trying to say is will you go to prom with me?"

"Sebastian I-"

"It's okay you don't have to answer now. If you want I just want you to think about it." She nodded as they both read their books well at least they try to.