chapter 27

They reach the location where Tatiana was located. Summer and Sebastian were in charge of Mayra's car while Kevin and Andrew were in charge of the truck.

"Listen guys if something goes wrong we run. I mean it this guy may have gotten even worse over the years. I don't want any of you to get hurt." Mayra said as Aaron grab her hand.

"Don't worry about us after all we are the baddest group when together. He probably doesn't know that but if messes with my girl he'll mess with me as well." Aaron said as everyone smiled at how true that was.

"Alright go in pairs and look for her but be very quiet. Here are some cameras we'll get footage incase we find something." Mayra said as they got the cameras.

"We meet at the cars after 15 minutes. That's how much time we can spend here until the cops come." Aaron said as the guys started their watches at the same time.

"Alright we'll see you two later." Kenya said and she and Ronald went on the next floor.

"I seriously hate these types of places why do we have to go through this for her." Melissa said while holding her bat and the camera in front of her.

"Hey come on its not like it's haunted or something. Plus I'll protect you from anything scary." Brandon said as they went to the right side of the building. While that only left them to go left.

While they walk the peeked in each room. They saw many things that they hoped nothing tags along with them after today.

"Great we finally get a lead and to find nothing but old used needles. Which I'm not going to bother to find out what they use to have." Mayra said as she walked over to the next door. They walk in and saw what look like a shrine. There were picture of the some people from the papers of many years ago and what is recent.

"Hey that's Tatiana picture that came out a few days ago." Mayra said as she continued to look and saw a picture printed out recently.

"We have to warn everyone. I think he knows we were coming." Mayra said as they were about to head out hoping that he wasn't outside the hallway.

~~~~~

"I still don't get why people would just come to abandoned places as a hang out spot or hideout." Kenya said as she came out a room full off the number 6 which she forbidden herself to never mention it.

"Beats me guess the cops think that they're not capable of doing it. Plus they see it sealed up so they don't worry about it." Ronald said as he head to down the hall.

"Did you hear that."

"Yeah it's coming from this room." Kenya said as they walk quietly and saw a room full or candles.

"My what lovely skin you have my dear. Tell me have you ever considered to be a model." Someone said.

"I think that's him but the person in front of him isn't Tatiana." Ronald said as he whispered as quietly. Kenya was video taping the whole thing.

"If that's not Tatiana then where could she be?" Kenya asked.

~~~~

"Brandon are you sure about this what if someone comes out from behind." Melissa said as she nervously walked into a room.

"Please the guy is probably somewhere else. Plus by the looks of things he has his way with them." He said as saw some rip clothes.

"Let's just check the next door and get out of here. Plus I don't think it's wise to move things around." She said as she kept recording the place in night mode.

"Right come on its nothing but junk here." He said as they walked to the next room. When they got there they saw someone tied up and gagged.

"It's Tatiana." Melissa said quietly and walked towards her.

Tatiana saw them and began to cry that someone found her. She was glad to be rescued but didn't expect them to come.

"Come on we need to save her before anyone notice her gone." Melissa said as she try to untie the knots.

"My god what with these knots? Was he he in the Navy or something?" Brandon said as he try to undo them.

"Guys we have to get out of here." Aaron said as they got to the door.

"Why we found her but we can't seem to free her." Brandon said.  Aaron came in and took out one of his knifes he had hidden in his jacket that look like a key. As soon as the ropes were cut off she jump into his arms and hugged him.

"Thank you so much." Tatiana said not noticing that Mayra was looking.

"Alright let's go. I'll go find Kenya and Ronald. We need to leave now Summer should get the text now."

~~~~

While Summer was in the car she looked nervous for everyone that went inside. She kept the phone in her hand with the number ready to dial. After ten minutes passed she was worried. It felt like time went slow seconds felt like hours.

"Hey Summer everything is going to be alright." Sebastian said as he grab her hand.

"Right," At that moment Sebastian received a text from Mayra.

Call them now we need them here and we found her and something else.

Sebastian looked at her and nodded.

"Alright do it." As Summer called the cops.

'This is it soon all of this will be over.'