chapter 11

Ever since last night Summer had to stay at Mayra house. Since that Aaron guy found out where she lived.

"Summer want to watch a movie with me. Mayra had to do something for the night and Gaby is here until she comes home."

"Sure what do you want to watch?"

"Hmm how about Rio." She said as she grab her hand.

"Alright let's watch Rio."

'Mayra where do you go all the time when your not here or my place.' Summer thought as she got to the living room.

~~~~~~

"Are you sure you want to do this Mayra? This place looks like it's been abandoned for years." Melissa said as she carried her metal bat.

"I agree there gang logos here. There maybe used needles as well." Kenya said as she step carefully on the floor.

"Look all I know is this guy is here. As for why I'm doing this it's because he knows everything about us."

"I don't like it here it's dark and scary here and I think I saw a rat right now." Melissa said as she panic of her fear of rats.

"Clam down it just a rat nothing to be scared." Kenya said as she saw one run across them.

"I change my mind there big here. Mayra let's just go home. I'm sure you can track him by his phone. Right?" Kenya said as she looked at the exit.

"Alright you two go to the car and wait there. Keep the car running so we can leave as fast as we can." Mayra said as she handed her keys to Melissa.

"You sure you'll be fine?" Kenya asked as she nooded.

"Please this is just something I have to do. Why would people come to this place at night." Mayra said as he
She kept walking.

"Be careful Mayra." Kenya said as the two girls walk to the car.

Mayra mange to find an opening and could hear and see anything. She saw two groups but they had a different color.

"A color gang? But why are they here?"

"Listen man just hand over our stuff or else." A guy with a red banda said to the guy in bule.

"Please it was in our turf what are you going to do."

"Well isn't this a surprise two of the most powerful gangs here. Imagine the possibilities to come sneaking around here." Mayra looked up and saw the one guy she came to find. Aaron.

'That idiot an info broker must stay hidden.' She though as she notice a bag behind the group.

"Could that be the reason they're here?" She went back into the darkness and made no sound.

"What are you doing here?! This is our problem!" One guy said as Aaron stood near the rail.

"Oh sorry I'm just looking for something that you took from one of my clients. So as good neighbor I thought I would return it to him. Hoping the girl I want would finally go out with me." He said as most of the men got their attention on him.

"What is he doing?" She got to the point where she can get the bag.

"Ha I can see why she doesn't want you. Your just a weakling no girl would want you." One guy said as almost everyone laugh with him.

"True but looks may be deceiving." He said as he smiled at them.

'Is he try to distract them? Wait this is my chance.' She quietly walk and grab the bag and went back to the darkness.

"You know it's nice having a chat with you but I have a girl to ask our again. So until next time I'll see around." He said as he jump off the rails and parkour out to the other exit.

Mayra mange to get out of the building and had few pictures of the gangs and the bag.

"Drive Meli drive!" Mayra said as she got in the car.

"What happen? And what's in the bag." Kenya asked as she looked back.

"Don't know but I took it. What ever is in this bag is really important." Mayra said. At that moment her phone ringed.

"Hello"

"Hello darling I hope you have that bag with you."

"So you want this bag too huh."

"Yeah it's very important to one of clients out of town. So can you hand it over to me."

"Why should I"

"Darling don't get on my bad side. Just hand the bag over to me or else."

"What are you going to do if I don't give it to you." Mayra teased him.

"Darling I swear to my job that I will go to your house and take the bag and you with out your consideration." He said as she could hear him holding his anger.

"Hey... I... breaking up..... going into...." She hung up and block his number.

"Who was that." Melissa asked.

"The guy from yesterday. He wants this bag I wonder why?"

"We'll open it see what's inside it." Kenya asked. She open it and couldn't believe what she saw.

"This is big girls. And I think we struck gold." Mayra said as the girls seem confused.

"What's inside then."

"You remember the news of missing jewels from that new store."

"Yeah."

"Well we just found their missing jewels and if we report it that we found it. We get the reward which is around 6 million dollars. That's more money then they are worth."

"Then what are you waiting for call the cops." Kenya said as Mayra grab the phone and saw two missing calls.

'There's no way he's getting this now. Yet why was he trying to get it back?' She dialed an old friend of her dad's that was working on the case with the police.

"Mayra what a surprise to see you calling. Is something wrong."

"No but what if I told you I found the missing jewels you been looking for."

"I be impressed but how did you find them?"

"I have to talk to you tomorrow later I kinda busy with my job. I text you where and when to meet me."

"Okay just be quick and don't let any else get those jewels. Well get the reward for you for the mean time."

"Right later buddy" She hung up as she texted the location and time. Hoping that Aaron doesn't know how to hack like her.