chapter 22

Once they arrive back to Mayra's house they went straight to her room and got the dresses out from her closet. They help each other zipping up the dress and putting on the shoes. They added some perfume of their favorite brands. After they finish someone came up and knock.

"Come in."

"Hello girls." Kevin said as he walk towards them.

"I must say they did a fabulous job even on the flea." He said as he got punch in the arm from Mayra.

"Watch it okay if have heels on and I'm not afraid to take them off and stab you with them." She said as she put her black bracelet on.

"Okay since I'm here put these on I know every girl should have at least a piece of jewelry on. So remove that bracelet off and wear this necklace instead. It's suits you better plus your sister help me." Kevin said as he started handing her a black necklace.

"Alright your the future fashion designer." She got the necklace and put it on.

"Alright Meli your mother gave me this for you

"Alright Meli your mother gave me this for you." He said as he handed her a box.

"Alright Kev." Melissa pit the necklace on.

" Melissa pit the necklace on

"Now Kenya this is for you. Your mother told me to give this to you. Said it was passed down to the frist born daughter in the family." He said and he gave her a wooden box.

"Thanks Kev." She open the box and took the necklace.

" She open the box and took the necklace