chapter 23

Once they arrive the guys got out to help the girls get off the bus. Kevin being the lone wolf of the night had to wait for them.

"I wish I could have brought Andrew with me." He said as pouted.

"Really you missed me that much." He turn around and Andrew was their all dressed up. Kevin almost tackle him to the ground if he hadn't kept his ground.

"How are you here?" Sebastian asked.

"Mayra texted me saying they needed an adult supervisor. It was the one rule her parent would allow her to go on the party bus." He said as everyone looked at her.

"What I told them he was Aaron older brother since they don't know him. I mange to get him a ticket in the morning for him to join us. It's pretty easy when the principal is your poker buddy." She said as she looked away.

"Your such a softy you know Mayra." Kenya said.

"I'm not I'm just felt that Kevin would get lonely while everyone dance." She said while blushing.

"I think it's sweet of you to make Kevin happy Mayra. You really care about him don't you." Summer said as she smiled.

"I have no comment." She said as she walked ahead while trying to clam her blush.

"Well what are we waiting for let go or we'll be late." She said without turning.

"Coming darling." Aaron said as he walked with her.

"Don't call me that" Mayra said as Aaron pulled her close to him.

"I totally ship them." Kenya said to Melissa as everyone chuckled and giggled. They began to walk to the entrance. They took every couple and group picture at the entrance and saw the theme was the great gaspy. (Pic. Is what it looks like)

"Woah this is awesome a 1920 theme guess the movie was big hit in our generation." Sebastian said as he saw the decorations.

"And the music is so awesome let go Brandon." Melissa said as she took Brandon to the dance floor.

"I'll go get us some drinks." Aaron said as he went to get some drinks.

"I'll go help him out with." Kevin said as he went where Aaron went and Andrew follow him.

"I'll just chill here at the table go have fun guys." Mayra said as she went to sit at an empty table.

"Shall we." Ronald asked as Kenya accepted his offer.

"Hey let's go dance too." Sebastian said as Summer agreed.

~~~~~

When everyone was gone Mayra looked up and saw the news. One thing she wish she didn't find out.

"Hey where is everyone?" Aaron asked.

"On the dance floor"

"What's wrong that voice says something bad happen." He asked as he sat next to her.

"You should know you know things about me that no one knows about."

"It's that guy that try to kill you and Summer a long time ago."

"Yeah he escape jail this week and the cops haven't found him. I'm worried that he'll come and finish the job. The worst thing is Summer has no memory of that day." She said looked at the crowd.

"Don't worry if he does show up we'll be there to help. So stop worrying about it and let's have some fun." He said as he grab her hand and took her to the dance floor.

"Fine I hope you can keep your word." She said as they played black eye peas music.

The whole night everyone dance to the point they stop the music for announcing prom king and queen.

"And your prom king is James Brown" everyone clapped for him well almost everyone.

"I feel sorry for the girl to have the dance with him." Aaron said as Mayra smiled in agreement with him.

"And now your prom queen is.... Tatiana Reyes." Everyone clapped as some of them laugh as quietly as they could.

"I think I feel bad for the guy now." Mayra said as Aaron laugh for her comment.

"Now join us for the slow dance."

~~~~~

Sebastian drag Summer out of the room and went outside. In the balcony there were lights in the trees.

"Let's dance here there's less people here then in there." Sebastian said as pulled her close and began to slow dance with her. (And play the song)

"Sebastian thank you for everything." Summer said while smiling.

"What do you mean I haven't done much." He asked confused.

"You didnt judge me by what many people say about me. You also defend me like Mayra does."

"Hey I'm not one to judge someone like that. I'm glad to have you with me in class. Plus Kevin and Mayra can tell how I acted around you was different from others"

"Still you are so nice to me after all this time."

"Thats because I liked you since I first saw you. I don't know what it is but your special to me, and if you want I want you to be my girlfriend." He said as he spin her.

"Sebastian I would like that." She said as they lean in and finally kissed. Her first kiss and it was everything she had ever dreamed of. Like fireworks that light up her heart.

~~~~

Kevin and Mayra seemed happy to finally see Summer happy.

"Kevin make sure not mess up this time alright. We need to protect her more than ever now that he's escaped."

"Don't worry if anyone can find him it's you. You are the number one info broker that the city knows." He said as she smiled at him.

"Right I'll start working on it on Monday."

"Why Monday."

"Because I'm going to be out cold once I get home tomorrow." She said as he understood what he meant.

"Right I totally forgot about that." He said as he remembered the after party.

"Well let's leave the two love brids alone." Mayra said as they both walked away from the young couple alone.