chapter 16

The bell rang for lunch and Mayra was waiting for Summer outside her classroom. But like always the one guy she didn't want to see now was coming her way.

"So Mayra about that answer." He said with a smirk.

"Look Aaron I just got back okay let me adjust to my old routine again."

"I know I know but still avoiding my proposal like always. After helping you out and still no answer. Don't you think it's a bit cruel?" He said as she thought back about that night.

"Fine just let me get Summer to go to lunch and I'll answer you." She said as he smiled.

"Thats all I'm asking. I'll be waiting at your table darling." He said as he walked away.

"Hey Mayra sorry that I'm late I had to ask the teacher about something."

"It's alright let's go I'm starving." She said as they head for the cafeteria.

"Not going to the store this time."

"Nah felt eating what they serve in the cafeteria for some reason." She said as they went to get some pasta and what ever they had in there.

"You weren't kidding about your hunger." She said as she saw her plate.

"Hey I skip breakfast this morning so don't blame me." She said with red cheeks.

"Hey Mayra welcome back." Melissa said as Kenya waved at her.

"Hey Meli Kenya sorry I wasn't here for a long time." She said as she took a bite of her pasta.

"You skip breakfast again didn't you." Kenya said as she smiled.

"Hey Mayra." She could tell who was behind her and she hope to at least eat before answer him.

"Hey Aaron take a seat and eat first." She said as he sat next to her. He motion his friends to sit as well.

"Um why are you here?" Kenya asked as she watch how they smiled.

"I came for my answer but by the looks of it she hasn't eaten since last night. Then again she looks so adorable eating." He said as she looked annoyed.

"Oh yeah your little stalker." Kevin said as he chuckled.

"Actually he's my business partner now. And I guess I'll go to prom with you." She said as she blushed.

"Wait for real." They all seem surprised about her answer.

"I'm so glad the good thing is I know everything about all of you and her. I'm impressed about your loyalty to Summer." He said as he hugged her.

"Don't push your luck I'm only going with you as a acquaintance for now." She said as she drank her water.

"Oh come on we all know you like me." He said as she pinch him on his cheeks to shut up.

"Shut up."

"Well then I guess we don't have to keep quiet about ours do we." Brandon said as he put his arm around Melissa.

"Yeah it's hard to keep it away from them." Ronald said as he did the same with Kenya.

"You guys are going together as well? Wow this is a major surprise both groups going together. Well they'll be talking about this to the end of the year." Kevin said as his head began to spin.

Everyone was pretty much giving them what they missed but they knew already. Some people around them were just shocked to see them together.

'Yep definitely things will go back to normal with all their attitude back.' Summer thought as Mayra kept pinching Aaron to be quite.

~~~~~~

After lunch Summer made it to the office, and with Sebastian there she had her choice. Once the bell started she took a deep breath.

"Hey Sebastian."

"Yeah what's up?"

"About what you said last week. When you asked me to go to prom with you. We're you really serious about it?"

"Of course I was serious about it. If I wasn't I would have ask another girl by now."

"Oh right sorry about that. It's just hard to believe someone wants me to go to prom with them."

"Well that's their lost your an amazing girl." He said with a sweet smile.

"Well then truth is I would love to go to prom with you. That is if you still want me to go with you." She said while blushing madly.

"This is great." He said ad he grab her waist and spin her around.

"Well well the two lovebirds finally settled." They turn and saw Aaron standing there.

"What are you doing here?" Sebastian asked as he put Summer down.

"The big man asked me to come after I finally have Mayra as a partner in sports marketing." He said in bordem.

"Anyway don't worry too much about the details. Just a warning once someone hears this they'll try to aim at you Summer. Don't worry though you have three new gaurds. After all now that me and my boys are with your friends." He said as he walked towards the principal office.

"Don't worry I won't let anyone hurt you I promise Summer." Sebastian said as he hold her hand.

"Thanks Sebastian." She smiled at him.

'I hope everything goes well untill prom.'