chapter 18

Mayra received a text saying he spilled the beans. Which meant that he almost revealed what happen when they were kids.

"Hey Aaron we found the girl she's being guide by the girls." Aaron's friends said to him as he sat next to her. Everyone knew if you go to the basements you end up in Aaron's territory. Which meant your in trouble or going to be in trouble.

"Well darling what are you going to do to her? Embarrassment in front of the whole school. Or destroying her whole world?" Aaron asked as he looked at her.

"Oh you'll see." As Melissa and Kenya came in with while dragging someone. That person was none other than Tatiana.

"What do you losers want with me now money?" She said as she looked for a way out. They had a few chairs and a sofa.

"Now why would we want your disgusting money. We're just giving you something that people would enjoy. Especially your dad who is now home with someone else that happens not to be your mother." Mayra said as she showed the security cameras of her house.

"What do want then and did you get cameras in my house without me knowing?" Tatiana asked but Mayra gave her it's a secret sign to her.

"Like I said to show what happens when you mess with the wrong side. Do you remeber your friend what was her name Anna from last year."

"What did you do to her?"

"Oh nothing we showed everyone what her job was. And what her family do to get more beer. Impressive that she lived like them and sold her body every night." Mayra said as she showed picture of her friend with another guy.

"Thats not true she left to study in California."

"Hahaha you are as stupid as they come when was the last time you spoke with her." Aaron asked as he got up.

"She's busy."

"Yeah busy pleasuring others." Aaron said as he brought up a knife.

"Do you know why she moved schools last year?" Mayra asked her already knowing the answer.

"It's because she crossed the line with us. She messed with the wrong people and right now I think mommy is just going to receive a surprise." She said as they saw her mother coming home.

"Please stop." She said as she got up but was pushed back to her seat.

"But why this is barely what we did to your friend we had do it personally. Especially after what her cousin did when she was home alone. I'm impressed what a lousy friend you are. You can't tell the difference when she was fake smiling from a real smile."  Mayra said as they saw finally heard the screams of her mother.

"Oh no looks like they been found out now what will they do now. Imagine what your brother what he'll have to go through. Then again he already had his punishment too. After putting all those embarrassing pictures of him." Mayra said as she looked at her.

"What did I ever did to you?"

"Oh don't act stupid we saw that you spread rumors of Summer. Just because you couldn't get Sebastian to go to prom with you. Plus I gave you many warnings to not mess with her. Face it in this world and everywhere you go. You are never going to be on top of anyone." She said as she closed the laptop.

"Right about now everyone will receive the email about that little stunt you did in spring break. What was his name Aaron?" Mayra asked as he smiled.

"I believe his name was Jose Villacruz. An adult relationship must be insane to be in one. After all you did get really high from your drinks." He said as he looked at his phone.

"What did you do?" She asked nervously.

"Oh nothing special just shared your night to the whole school at what you really are. And just that all the guys you slept with you seem to be drunk." Mayra said as she looked at the message and showed it to her. There it was all the guys she's slept with.

"It's seem that we can end this now we don't want to be late for class." Mayra said as the began to walk away. While getting her computer and phone in her bag she looked at her one last time.

"I won't be surprised if you get a nick name like you did for Summer. Until next time sayōnara." She said as she left her there.

"Well that was fun but what happens to those who keep bugging her?" Aaron asked as the others followed them.

"Are you impiling you can't harm a girl?" She asked in a teasing voice.

"In a way I am a gentleman but I can break and crush their self-esteem  and belonging. Something like that." He said as the girl giggled at how well mannered they are.

"Thats good enough to for me." She said as they walk towards their class.

"See you guys later keep an eye on Summer incase you know what." They nooded. Kenya had orchestra with Ronald. Melissa and Brandon head towards art history.

"Well shall we my lady?" He said while bowing to her.

"Fine good sir" She said while holding his arm.

'All I have to do is take care of Kevin's mess and that's it.' Mayra thought as they walk towards their class.