chapter 12

Well after a long drive they arrive to Mayra place. The lights were still on so they just open the door. Once they were in Mayra lock the door with all the locks.

"I should have know you guys would watch that. Yet you didn't have the heart to tell me. I love that movie. How can you be so mean to me?" Mayra said as the final song of Rio played.

"But you weren't here." Melanie said as Summer laughed at her dramatic state.

"Anyway did you guys eat?" She asked as the three girls laugh.

"Nah we had to beat it before anyone would catch up to us." Melissa said as the door bell rang.

"Mayra I know your home open up!"

"Wow he's fast." Kenya said as she grabbed her metal bat.

"Melanie I need you to hide this very good that no one will find it okay. Gaby pretend to play tag or hide and seek." Mayra said as she gave the bag to her sister. She ran off while carrying the bag.

"Melanie I'm coming to get you." Gaby said as she played along with what Mayra said.

"Mayra is that the guy." Melissa said as she grabbed her metal bat.

"The one guy that makes me want to kill him." She went the door to unlock and open it. There they saw Aaron and two other guys with him.

"Where's that bag." He said with so much anger.

"I threw it away by now someone must have it." She said as looked at her nails.

"Listen darling I know your lying to me. And I don't like it." He said as she smiled.

"Oh really I'm pretty good at it. I have gone away with it for the past eight years." She said as she smiled at him.

"It's true" Summer said as she looked at her phone.

"No one can beat her she's more smarter than any info broker can be." Kenya said as she lean on the wall.

"Be happy she hasn't hacked the government." Melissa said as she smiled.

"Listen I'll find that bag if its the last thing i do, and you'll be in so much trouble. Aa well as your friends that are here and those boys."

"If you harm my friends in anyway you can forget about me saying yes." Mayra said as she glared at him.

"Fine but once I find that bag I'll take you if I have to drag you out." Aaron left as his friends left.

"Thats the other info broker." Kenya said as she looked shocked.

"Forget that guy did see the cute guy behind him I swear I think we had a moment."Melissa said as she sigh just thinking about his friend.

"Meli your not helping." Kenya said as she shook her head.

"So what did he ask you to make you decide saying yes or no to him." Summer asked as everyone turn towards Mayra.

"He asked me to go to prom with him." She said embarrassment.

"What?!"

~~~~~~~~

"Hey boss I got to know who is that girl." The guy driving said to Aaron.

"That girl is Mayra a info broker just like me. Rumors say she's one of the very best to get all the dirt on anyone even the teachers. She is by far one huge mystery just like her group of friends. Most people try to beat her in her own game. Yet she doesn't follow the rules that well. She's by far one of the most wicked girls in school." Aaron said as he smiled.

"Oh her I've seen her around that one girl a lot since elementary. Summer I think that's her name." the other guy said as he looked back at his friend.

"What that one girl that got an audition to Juilliard. I heard she was one of the few people they asked for for an audition." The one driving said.

"Well it seems we need more information on her friends. What do you say Ronald Brandon?"

"I'm in that Melissa girl was pretty cute." Brandon said as he thought about how she smiled.

"Dude really I thought that Kenya girl was the more prettier than her." Ronald said as he thought of how she acted all cool.

"Excellent" Aaron said to his friends.

'Just wait Mayra I'll get you for this.'