First Day of School

Leo's P.O.V

It's the first day of High School, and to be honest I'm more worried about Donnie and Mikey then I am about Raph and I because Donnie and Mikey were both bullied in Middle School.

Me and my brothers were on our way to school, we left awhile early since school was actually kinda far. I was wearing a Blue tank-top with katana blades on it with a unzipped light blue under armor hoodie with blue jeans and black Jordans  with my black hair that was spiked up in the front while the rest was down.

Raph wore a plain red tank-top with Black basketball shorts and red Jordans with his black hair with dyed red streaks spiked up. Donnie had a purple button up T-Shirt and blue jeans with converse ( You can pick on a color I cant decide ) and his brown hair that he left down. Mikey had a orange T-shirt with pizza on it saying 'Keep calm and eat pizza!' and black basketball shorts he had blonde curly hair and converse (Again you pick the color I cant decide)

We kept on walking  and then Mikey said

"Hey guys? is anyone else kinda nervous?" 

"Yeah actually I am too" Donnie admitted

"Well if you guys get bullied at all DONT hesitate to tell us, no matter what they say." I told them rather sternly while Raph just nodded in agreement, and then even with my ninja training someone snuck up behind me and grabbed my shoulder, I turned around quickly and sighed in relief knowing that it was my love (Karai).

"Hey guys? can I borrow Leo for a sec?" She asked my brothers. They turned around and Donnie and Raph nodded and Mikey said

"Just make sure to bring him back!" both me and Karai laughed at this. We just waited there for a minute until my brothers were ahead of us and we started walking.

"So what do you want Rai-Rai?" I asked as she just rolled her eyes in return and said

"My Aunt Sally (A/N Shredder started abusing Karai and she had enough of it and moved into her aunts house ok? ok) is going on a business trip for a few days and I wanted to know if I could stay at your place until she comes back."

"Of course! I'll just have to call Sensai" I said then I got my phone out and kissed her on the cheek.

Me: Hey Sensai do you mind if Karai stays at our place while her Aunts out of town?

Sensai: of course! just make sure she has everything she needs ok?

I told Karai that he said yes and then her eyes lit up as she jumped up and we kissed it was short (Sadly) but we did have to go to school.

When we got into the high school I saw ALOT of guys looking at Karai with lovey-dovey eyes and girls eyeing me with the same eyes, I quickly wrapped my arm around Karai's waist and kissed her on the cheek and all the guys looking away instantly some having a hint of jelousy I there eyes.

When we got our schedueles we saw if we had any of the same classes.

"Aww our first two are switched!" My love stated sadly

"Yeah but we have the rest of our classes together, and our lockers are right next to each other." I said trying to cheer her up.

"Yeah I guess your right." she shrugged

We went to our first classes, mine was History and hers was Math which much to our surprise were right next to each other. We gave each other a good-bye kiss and went to our classes.