Chapter 16- A Day In L.A.

Demi's POV

"Wake up! WAKE UP! WAAAAAKE UUUUP!" Ella's screaming makes me wanna punch her. "WHAT!"I throw my pillow at her. "One Direction has an interview today and WE'RE COMING WITH THEM!!!"She squeals.

"OH MY GURSH NO WAY!!!!"I jump out of bed. "YES WAY!!!"We jump around the room together. "Where's everybody else?"I ask. "Getting ready hurry up!"she runs off.

After I get ready I run downstairs to see Symon talking to everybody. "Sit down."he says. He scares me so I do as he says and sit on the couch by Mariah.

"Listen up,today you five are going to an interview, but only two of the girls can come with you." Symon said. "Why?" Jade asks. "Because we can't drag every one of you with us. And I've chosen Ella and Arizona to come because they seem the best behaved." He explained. He could never be more wrong. "Not fair." I mumbled.

"And as for you four," Symon pointed to 5sos. "You guys have an interview too, infact the car is waiting so you guys need to leave!" Symon said. "Why don't you ever tell us anything?" Calum asked. "Like you boys would ever listen, just go." He sighed as the boys walked out the door. But Luke winked at Jade before leaving, I rolled my eyes as Jade blushed and waved.

"What about us?" Jade asked. "I guess you can tour L.A, but your parents are trusting me with you. So be careful Jade." Symon said. "Don't worry uncle Si, we'll be fine." Jade smiled. "We have to go, bye everyone and don't do anything stupid!" Symon yelled as they all ran out the door.

Ella and Arizona gave us excited smiles but I just glared at my back stabbing sisters. We all sighed as we mosied towards the kitchen to eat breakfast.

"No offense, but your uncles a jerk." Mariah said as she took a box of Pringles out of the cabinet. "Not really, he's just stubborn and honest I guess. And why are you eating chips for breakfast?" Jade asked. "We've been over this a MILLION times, I. HATE. BREAKFAST FOODS!!!" Mariah yelled. "Geez, sorry." Jade took a box of cereal and frowned.

"We've been best friends for years, how do you not know this?" I asked. "I forgot." Jade said. "Anyways. It'll be fun touring L.A. But I'm driving!" I yelled excitedly. "Too bad we don't have a car!" Mariah said. "Uncle Symon showed me the garage the other day, we can use any car we want..." Jade grinned evilly. We grinned with her. "Let's make sure we find the perfect car."

Ella's POV.

I looked around smiling, the director rushing around yelling at others, people getting the cameras ready, makeup artists and costume designers making people look good, it's all so exciting.its just too bad the other girls couldn't come.HAHA not really.

"Let's go walk around!" Arizona nudged me as we sat on a couch watching the boys get their hair done. "Okay." I nodded. We walked around and it was really cool. I've never been anywhere like this. "I'm gonna see if I can move here, I mean we all just graduated." Arizona smiled. "Yeah, but I don't know if I wanna live in L.A, I like arkansas." I shrugged.

"Come over here girls, the interviews about to start!" Symon called me and Arizona back towards him where the boys were standing. "I'll be back when the interview is over, I have to go home and babysit my kid while my wife goes shopping." Symon said and left the building.

"Symon has kids?" I asked.

"Yeah, he's got a baby." Harry replied. "Why does he live in the flat with us then?" Arizona asked. "Because he has to take care of you guys, he told jades parents he would watch her, shouldn't you know this?" Niall raised an eyebrow. "I just thought he lived there and let us stay with him. Must not be enough room in his real house for us." Arizona shrugged.