Chapter 9:Not so good first impression.

Ella's POV

Sooo 5sos are gonna be here tomorrow,don't really know who they are but Jade LOVES them. ALOT. It's night now and we're all in bed,I'm just texting on my phone,that's all. "Ella stop texting I can hear the tappy noise from Africa!!!"Jade yells. "Well gosh fine."I pout. I put my phone away and start to sleep,I'm exited for tomorrow.

Jade's POV

"Bringgggg,Bringggggg."my alarm clock wakes me up. It takes me a while to remember that 5sos are coming to our house today,but when I do,I jump out so bed. "Jade!You woke me up!"Mariah screams. "Sorry."I smirk. I have to look absolutely perf today. So I put on my favorite outfit and favorite shoes. I straighten my hair,and do my makeup,then I brush my teeth. I take a looooooong look in the mirror and run downstairs.

"Someone's up early."Liam says. "Where's Simon?"I ask. "He went to work,why?"Liam says. "Just wondering."I reply. "So when's 5sos gonna get here?"I ask. "About 20 minutes."Liam says. "Perfect."I say. "What."Liam asks. "Nothing."I say. "NOO!!!!Get out of the shower!They're gonna be here soon!"Arizona yells. "SHUTUP! I'm almost done!"Mariah screams. Just then Ella walks down. "I don't know what their deal is."she says. "Haha,so are you ready for them?"I ask. "Duhh!"Ella replies.

5 minutes later Mariah and Arizona come down dressed and ready. "I still didn't get to take a shower."Mariah glares at Arizona. "Everybody hear that! Stay clear of Mariah!"Arizona yells. Mariah gives her a punch in the arm knocking her to the ground. "Haha loser."Ella laughs. We make breakfast and start eating.

Harry,Zayn,and Louis come downstairs finally. "Where's Niall?"Arizona ask shoving a pancake in her mouth. "He went to pick up the boys."Harry says. "AHH I'm so exci-"I start to say but stop when I spill orange juice all over me. "Uh oh,somebody's gonna cry."Mariah chuckles. "Your gonna die!"I scream knocking her over on her chair. She reaches up to grab the table,but grabs Ella's clerical bowl,spilling it on her and Ella,and the table. "I gotta hurry and eat before my food gets ruined!"Arizona yells stuffing her face even more. "Owww,stop it! Your hurting me!"Mariah yells. "Never!" I scream.

"Um hello girls."Ashton says. Ashton! I look up and Niall,and 5sos are standing there watching us. Along with Demi who looks like she just got hit by a bus. "What a lovely group of girls."Calum says sarcastically. "Um,a sorry,I I'm was just playing around."I say standing up. "What happened to your clothes?"Demi asks. "This is how they always look like."I say leaning my arm against the table,and I found the perfect spot to stick my elbow in a soggy bowl of oatmeal. "I was eating that."Louis says. I run upstairs before they can see me cry,what a way to impress 5sos,great job Jade,great job.

Arizona's POV

Oh my gosh I look like a pig! "I'll go talk to her."I say with a mouth full of pancakes. I run upstairs to talk to her,hopefully she'll listen.

Demi's POV

Wait,what? 5sos are here! I forgot! I also forgot I live with One Direction,and I look like a slob. It's not just me though. Ella,and Mariah are covered in cereal,Arizona was eating like a pig,and Jade hade cereal,orange juice,and oatmeal on her. "Well follow me to your rooms."Niall says leading them upstairs. Rooms! Are they gonna stay? "Great job guys,now they think your all a bunch of monkeys!"Liam yells. To be honest,he's right. We are a bunch of monkeys. "Hanna!"Zayn yells. Soon Hanna comes in and starts cleaning up.

Mariah's POV

"Ugh,now I have to change."I say. I walk upstairs and strip down and jump in the shower. When I'm done I change clothes and walk into our bedroom. "C'mon Jade we're all cleaned up,you should too,then we can all reintroduce ourselves."Demi says. All the girls are surrounding Jade. "Fine I'm gonna go shower."Jade says getting up. "Good for you Jade."I pat her on the back. "I'm so embaresed."Ella sighs. "Me too I can't believe that happend."I say. "I looked like a pig!"Arizona whines. "Me too!"Demi flops face first on the bed. Gawwww. I wish I wouldn't have said that after Jade spilt orange juice on her.

Jade's POV

After I showered I walked back into the bedroom. "Ready?"Demi asks. "Yea."I say. We walk downstairs. All 9 boys are chatting and watching football. Once we walk in all the attention is on us. "Hello."Demi says. "Oh yes! Boys this is Jade,Ella,Demi,Mariah,and Arizona. Girls this is Ashton,Calum.Micheal,and Luke."Niall says. "Hi."I say shyly. I look at Ashton and we immediately lock eyes. In a weird awkward kind of way. "You can already feel the awkward."Louis says. Everybody starts laughing,and now I'm embaresed again. "Oh um,sorry, you girls seem very nice,and sweet,I'm sure what happened in the kitchen was just a big misunderstanding."Ashton says in his dreamy Australian way. "Yea sorry bout that,we got kinda mad at eachother."Mariah says.

"We'll come on,sit!"Harry says. I hate football so I'm gonna have to pretend that I like it. "OMG no!no!no! C'mon guys you can do better!"Ashton says. "They can do so much better,what's the deal? Why don't they just throw it instead of run,they're terrible at running the ball!"Demi says. "I know right!"Ashton says. "So do you like football?"he asks Demi. "Love it!"she replies. Now I gotta intervene,she's stealing my man. "Yea like what the heck is up with that ball,it's so...brown."I say. Oh gosh did that come out wrong. "What?"Ashton asks. "Um...nevermind."I giggle. "Nice one Jade,'oh that ball is so brown.'"Arizona whispers. "Shutup."I elbow her. It's official,I have made the worst first impression EVER!

Hayyyyy, it's the co-writer! But trust me the real writer will writing the next few chapters. I like it when she updates it's more interesting:) Vote,read,comment.<3