Chapter 6:Hospital

Arizonas POV

All I could do was stare with my mouth hanging wide open as Jade fainted.

Next thing I know is that we're putting her into a car so that we can take her to a hospital to make sure she doesn't have a concussion.that would be a sucky way to start the summer....but I really don't blame her for fainting,I mean come on how can you not know your uncle is famous?!??? I can't beleive her parents didn't tell her...

Anyway so we all quickly hopped in the car with jade laying across our laps as we make our way to the hospital..we all hardly talk on the way there...I mean come on its like possible she's dead!!!!!!Ok maybye not dead but give me a break were in a different state in a strangers car with a possibly dead best friend....I have the right to freak out!!!

After what's like a billion hours later were finally at the hospital...

We all start to get up as Simons driver comes around to carry jade.... Oh my goodness my legs are very numb....I thought as I entered the hospital... Simon must have already worked his simony majic cause the nurse already had a gurney with jade on it and they were already rolling her into a room to inspect her.

As we start to follow them the driver guy steps in front of us and tells us that we have to wait out here..whoa.he speaks..we all sigh as we take a seat in the cold hard plastic chairs...you would think for L.A. They would be able to afford seat cushions.

Jades POV

Why is the room pitch black????

Oh my eyes are closed. Stupid me

I opened my eyes to see an empty hospital room...ugg what happened?I said aloud as I get out of the bed

Oh ya I found out my mom had been keeping it a secret that my uncle is Simon Cowell.then I fainted...pfft no big deal...JUST KIDDING! What kind of sick person keeps that a secret....oh ya apparently my parents.

After I had that mini outburst in my head I saw the door nob turning so I jumped back into the bed as the doctors and nurses came in the romm and after about 10 minutes of them asking me questions like. "does your head hurt?". "is your stomach upset?"

....blah blah blah all that stuff

Finally they left and said my friends were coming in...

Ella's POV

After waiting and hour and half the nurse finally said that jade is fine and just had a very minor concussion and that we could go back to see her now...

We went to find the room number that they told us she was in,After about a five minute elevator ride and asking directions twice we finally found her room.

As we walked in we see jade watching criminal minds on the tv in the tiny hospital room.....as she notices walk in she smiles a smile that could light up an abyss, I guess she's happy to see some familiar faces after all the strange doctors and stuff....anyways we all run over to hug her as Simon awkwardly stands there looking at us...aww wittle Simon is shy....didn't see that coming....after we all gave her a hug we backed away as Simon came up to her to ask her if she was ok...she replied with "I'm ok but I'll be better once I'm out of this hospital" she replied with a smile...ok but before we go we have to wait for my nephew...he's gonna stay with you guys at my house while I go to a meeting...he says.........

You think we need a babysitter? Mariah sassily said....

Well.......Simon got cutt off as the door started to open and we all turned around and we all saw the last person we thought we'd ever see at this very moment....

...............................................................

Sorry chapters over:(

Did you like my new book cover?!???

READ!!!!!!!

COMMENT!!!!!!

VOTE⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇

I LURV YOU ALL!!!!!!(lol I said lurv..funny?no. Ok)