Chapter 17- Eat it!!!

Jade's POV

"O.M.G." I woke up to see Mariah staring at her phone in shock. "What?" I yawned. "Get on your phone." She said barely above a whisper, her eyes not daring to look off of her phone. I hopped out of bed and grabbed my phone, once I turned it on there was tons of tweets and comments and likes on every social account I had.

"Oh my gosh!" I gasped. "My twitter has thousands of followers!" Mariah jumped up and down excitedly. So did I, I checked some mentions from people.

She's so pretty! Luke must like her a lot!:)

I smiled at that tweet.

Ew, why the heck is that ugly troll living with 5sos AND 1d, and what does Luke see in her!?!

Well that hurt.

There were more and more, good and bad. My Instagram had tons of followers and a whole lot of fans are spamming me.

"Wake up!" I yelled to the other three who were still sleeping. "GUYS, GET UP!" Mariah screamed. "What?" Arizona stretched her arms out slowly. She noticed us on our phones and jumped up from her bed. "Oh yeah!!"

Ella followed her and got on her phone, but Demi wouldn't get out of bed. She can sleep all day long. "Oh my gosh, so many people." Ella's eyes widened as she scrolled through twitter. "I know, people are saying how we're just attention hogs and we're only here to flirt with all the boys." Mariah frowned.

"Ignore them, we know it's not true." I tried to cheer them up, which helped a little. "We have edits being made about us!!" Arizona squealed. "Okay, well some are mean. Actually most of them are mean. But still!"

"I look like a twig and don't know how to talk?" Ella stared at her phone. I'm glad I wasn't in that interview. "They've only seen a few pictures of me but they're calling me the fakest girl they've ever seen! Just because I'm tan and blond doesn't mean I'm fake!!" Mariah yelled.

"Apparently I'm the ugly twin?!" Arizona yelled. "Let's just get off our social stuff, okay?" I asked. They all nodded. "It's probably best." Ella shrugged and put her phone in her fuzzy pajama pants pocket.

"OH NO SHE DIDNT!!" We heard Demi yell from under the covers. Rolling my eyes, I threw the covers off to find Demi looking through her phone. "No more." I took her phone and set it on my nightstand.

"Those girls don't even know us but they think they can judge every thing we do?!" Demi screamed. "Calm down, let's go get breakfast." I smiled and we all ran downstairs.

"We checked your twitters and stuff, yikes." Ashton cringed as we walked into the kitchen. "We know. But Jade won't let us look at them anymore." Demi frowned. "That's probably the best thing to do." Liam nodded. Him and Ashton were sitting at the counter with Harry. The rest must still be sleeping.

"Well it's just not fair how people can be so mean." Mariah shook her head. "We can't let Symon know it makes us mad, or he'll probably take down our profiles." Arizona said as she put a waffle into the toaster. We all nodded and made breakfast.

"Where is Symon?" Ella asked when she sat at the table with a bowl of cereal. "He's spending the day with his family." Harry smirked. "So that means he won't be here at all?" Demi asked. Harry's smirk grew wider. "Yep."

"Yes!!" We all smiled evilly and laughed.

Arizona's POV

"Have fun!" I called to Jade and Luke who were walking out the door, they have another date today. "Bye!" They smiled and left.

Michael and Calum are going to see a movie with Louis, Zayn his spending the day with some of his friends in L.A, While Mariah and Ella are going to buy food with Niall, they wouldn't let me and Demi come with them because apparently we'd just support Niall and buy all the food. It's sad because it's true.