Chapter 20: Crap

Ella's POV

"Oh no," I rolled my eyes as the familiar person started running towards me. His black leather shoes marked the floor and his round glasses nearly fell off his face as he ran.

"Ella, there you are!" The scrawny boy waved at me as he halted to a stop in front of my seat, panting like a dog.

"Randal," I tried to sound enthusiastic.

Randal Benson, our school's nerdiest student. Also my moms good friends son, so he's kinda always around. He stalks around me and the girls all the time and is consistently flirting with all of us, especially Demi. He's nice though, so we're nice back. That was a fatal mistake though, because now he thinks we're friends.

Poor kid is just annoying.

"I came here to pick you girls up," he grinned after wiping away the sweat on this forehead. "I thought our parents were getting us," I frowned. "They sent me to pick ya'll up and then drop ya'll off, and I'm glad to do so." He smiled.

I cringed at the word "ya'll." One thing I hate about arkansas, all these country accents.

"Hey el-" Arizona stopped dead in her tracks when she saw Randal. "Oh, hi Ranny." She waved awkwardly. Ranny is his nick name that everyone calls him.

"Hello there Arizona," he waved at her and flashed a smile. Jade and Mariah followed behind with the same expression, confused and annoyed. Then Demi.

Randal blushed at the sight of her and tugged at his sweater vest. Even though it's summer.

"H-hi Demi." He stuttered. "What is he doing here?" Demi asked. Arizona nudged her in the gut and glared at her to be polite, "I mean hey Randal!" Demi fake smiled. Arizona was always the one concerned about people's feelings.

"He's bringing all of us home, I guess our parents were to disappointed to do it themselves." I frowned and stood up. We grabbed our luggage and left the airport, getting into Randal's mini van.

We all settled in with Jade, Arizona, Mariah and Demi in the back and me in the front. As soon as he started the car seventies music began blaring through the speakers, causing us to jump.

"Sorry bout that, this is my mom's van." He nervously turned it down and cautiously drove off.

"So, how was hanging in L.A with celebrities?" Randal asked, bitterness in his voice that we'd been living with nine hot guys.

"It was good while it lasted," Jade said sadly. "Well you're the talk of the town," Randal stated.

"People know we got sent back because we were idiots?!" Mariah asked. "No!" Randal said, "you girls are just well known now that you hang with famous people and even lived with them. Not to mention jade's uncle is Simon Cowel! Everyone just thinks you're coming back early."

"Two months early," Demi muttered. "Yea well at least they don't know the truth." I retort. "Your parents have been pretty worried after seeing all the injuries out there." Says Randal pushing his glasses back up his face.

"Oh yea, forgot about that..." Demi trails off. "Well I'm sure glad your alright Demi." Randal smiles and blushes, "and everyone else." he adds. I roll my eyes and just continue to stare out the window.

Everything looks so familiar. From the restaurants to the buildings to even the trees. "Beautiful weather isn't it!" Randal says, admiring his surroundings. "No." Demi scowls, only to have Arizona once again elbow her in the gut.

"I mean...yea the weathers not that great." She says bluntly. "Well at least she's being honest." Says Mariah who's been quiet the whole time. "Well I happen to think it's a beautiful day." Randal huffs.