Chapter 19-I Don't Wanna Go.

Demi's POV

I must be dreaming, because I actually woke up early this morning. Yawning, I got out of bed and decided to get dressed. I really must be dreaming cause I'm usually too lazy to look decent.

I threw on some clothes and straightened my natural red hair and put on a little makeup. Not to mention brushing my teeth and all that. When I was done, I walked downstairs where Louis was watching tv.

"I thought I was the only one up. It's eight thirty." I laughed, sitting next to him. "I thought maybe Simon would come back so I wanted to be the first one to say sorry, maybe I'd be on his good side if I did that." Louis chuckled.

"I wonder when he's gonna come back." I thought. "Hopefully soon, or Jade is going to go crazy." Louis sighed.

We watched tv for a while and ate pop tarts until someone walked downstairs. "Why are you guys dressed? Are we going somewhere?" Ella asked when she saw us.

"No, I just wanted to look less terrible." I shrugged. "Same here." Louis snickered. "Well now I feel gross, be right back." She ran upstairs.

Louis' phone started ringing and I looked at the caller ID. "It's Eleanor! I've always wanted to meet her!!" I squealed. Louis laughed and picked up the phone.

"Hey babe." He smiled, I couldn't hear what Eleanor was saying, but Louis sure did blush. They talked for a while and were still talking when Ella came back downstairs looking really good.

She had always been the sister out of me, her and Arizona that wanted to look perfect for everything.

"Who's he talking to?" She asked, sitting on the chair next to the tv. "Eleanor." I grinned. She grinned excitedly and went back to her phone.

"Has he come back yet?" Niall asked as him and Luke entered the room. "No." I huffed. Louis hung up and started smiling in the distance, we just laughed at him and continued talking.

"I wish he'd stop being a baby and come home." Niall frowned and walked into the kitchen.

"Good morning!" A cheery voice rung through the living room. I looked up from my phone to see Arizona grinning, she was also dressed.

"Why are you so happy?" I asked. She started blushing, getting ready to talk but was interrupted when Mariah walked in.

"I didn't realize we were going to look good for Simon coming home." She said sarcastically. "If he comes home." Luke adds.

"I'll just go get dressed too then." Mariah rolled her eyes and ran upstairs.

Ashton and Michael walked in, along with Harry and Liam. "Good Morning." Michael nodded to everyone and walked to the kitchen. Liam smiled at Arizona, she blushed and smiled back.

A smirk became plastered on my face, so this is why she's so happy. I guess that means I should get myself into this.

A huge grin spreads more across my face as I begin to leap off the couch. "Don't."Ella grabs my wrist and yanks me down. "Uh! Why?"I moan.

"This is their thing, let them sort it out their selves. Plus Arizona will literally take your flesh and feed it to wolves if you do."She explains.

Not gonna deny it though, Arizona will do that. "Ugh fine, but I'm not making any promises."I pout and curl into the couch a little more.

Ella's POV

Soon enough everybody's here and we're just talking,I've honestly never felt so relaxed in my life. "Wait, shh!"Harry whispers/yells.