Chapter 13: Im free!

Demi's POV

Today is the day. I'm free! They're letting me out of the hospital. I'm excited.

"Hey!" I smiled as Arizona and Jade walked in. "Here's some clothes. Go get dressed." Arizona handed me a bag. "Glad to see you too." I fake cried. "Aw I missed you Demi!" Jade hugged me and Arizona rolled her eyes. "Don't expect me to love my sister!" She grinned. I got dressed and walked out.

"Where are the others?" I asked. "At home, uncle Simon's waiting on us. Let's go." Jade said as we walked out. All the doctor said was to be carful, haha like that's gonna happen.

"That was the boringest week ever!!" I said as we got in the car. "Same here, Simon made us stay home as punishment for getting you hurt." Arizona sighed. "Ashton wanted to come, but uncle Simon made him stay home to clean up his mess, he spilled yogurt all over the kitchen." Jade laughed. "How?" I asked. "He was trying to make a smoothie. The kitchen is covered in yogurt and smushed fruit now." Jade smirked.

"Sounds like something he'd do." I shook my head. "We're here." Simon said as he pulled into the driveway to his GIANT flat. I forgot how big it was.

"IM BACK!!!!!!!" I yelled as everyone ran downstairs. "DEMI!!" They screamed as they hugged me. It was a pretty big group hug. There's 14 of us. Besides Simon.

"I have an I'm sorry gift!!" Ashton smiled. "I already forgive you!" I smiled. "Too bad." Ashton said as he handed me a little box. "Open it." He grinned with his HUGE dimples.

I opened it and there was a necklace inside. It had an infinite sign. "It's beautiful! Thanks!" I hugged Ashton. He didn't have to get this for me!

"Looks like we have a little couple over there." I heard Mariah whisper to Ella as they laughed. "I can hear you." I blushed. We all sat down.

Jades POV

"I'm bored." Luke said as we sat there. "Me too." Niall said as he laid on the floor like an idiot. "Let's do something!" Louis yelled. "Yeah! Like what?" Arizona asked. "Well whatever it is let's make sure we don't get anyone hurt." Liam said.

"Ice skating!!" Mariah said. "Ok!" We all agreed. "Simon, we're gonna go out!" Harry yelled. "Just don't get hurt!" Simon yelled back from upstairs. We all got in the car and Louis drove.

"I'm just gonna sit out, I'm still a little sore." Demi said. "Aw ok." I frowned. "We are here!!" Ella grinned. We piled out of the car and went in. We got our skates and got on the ice. Well,they did. I can't actually skate.

I put my foot out and touched the ice with my blade on my skate. I slipped on it and grabbed the bar for support. "Need some help?" Luke asked with a smirk. "I've never skated before." I sheepishly smiled. "No problem. I'll help you. Grab my arm." Luke smiled. I blushed and grabbed his arm.

He started skating and I held on to his arm really tight. "AHH!!" I screamed as I nearly fell but he caught me. "Thanks." I smiled. "Hold my hand and just be steady, don't stress. That's how you fall." Luke said. He grabbed my hand and we slowly skated around the rink.

I finally got the hang of it. "This is fun!" I smiled. "I know." Luke smirked. We skates around together. Ah he's so perfect.

Mariah's POV

"You look like a walrus!!" I laughed as Arizona fell face first on the ice. "Hahaha- AHH!" I tripped over her and fell too. "Who's the walrus now?!" She laughed as we got up. "I don't think you guys know how to skate." Niall said as he skated towards us.

"I do, I just tripped over Arizona!" I said. "Sure..." Niall smirked. Louis and Harry skated towards us and nearly ran us over. "WACHT IT!!" Arizona yelled. They looked back at her and laughed evilly.

"I'm gonna go talk Ella into letting go of the helping bar, she's never been much for skating!" Arizona said as she skates towards poor Ella who hates skating. Me and Niall skated towards Michael and Liam. Calum was also trying to help Ella. And Ashton was talking to Demi. He feels really bad about crashing.

Demi's POV

"Are you sure you don't want to skate?" Ashton asked. "Yes, im sure." I smiled. "I just don't really want to anyways." I shrugged. Ashton grinned and picked me up bridal style. "What are you doing?" I asked as he walked towards the rink.

"Don't you dare...." I glared. "Oops." Ashton grinned as he stepped on the ice and started skating. "I don't even have skates on!" I yelled. "That's why I'm carrying you. Duh." Ashton said. I sighed in defeat. This is embarrassing.

"That's kind of weird." Michael and Liam laughed. "Shut up. He won't let me go." I frowned as Ashton skated toward them. He set me on the ice. "Thank you. Wait, I have no skates." I said. "Who said you need skates?" Ashton asked.

"I did." A grumpy worker said as she walked up to us. Liam and Michael started laughing. "Sorry." I said. "Come on. Both of you must get off the ice for disobeying the rules." The worker glared. "What?" Ashton asked. Liam and Michael started laughing harder. "You heard me, let's go." The lady drug me and Ashton off the rink.

"Sorry." Ashton said. "I didn't want to skate anyways." I smiled. "Next time, you will skate." Ashton grinned.

Arizona's POV

"Please Ella? You'll love it!" I tried to make Ella let go of that stupid bar that shouldn't exist. "No. I don't skate." Ella stated. "I'll help you!" Calum smiled. Ella sighed. "Fine."

Who can say no to Calum Hood?

Ella let go of the ice and moved around a little. "This isn't so bad." She said. She went faster closely followed by Calum. "This is fun!!" She laughed as she skated around. "I told you!" I said. "I can fly!!!" Ella sang until she tripped and fell.

That was predictable.

"BAHHAHAHHAHAHAH!!!" I laughed at her. Calum helped her up, but even he was laughing. "I told you I don't skate." Ella pouted. "That was still funny." I grinned.

"Want to skate with us?" Liam asked as he skated over to me. "Sure, bye guys!" I waved as I skated off with Liam and Michael. "You guys are pretty good." I said as we skated. "We know." Michael grinned. "Wanna know my favorite part about skating?" I asked. "What?" Michael asked. "This." I smirked and stuck my foot out.

And there went Michael falling on the ground. "You are mean." Michael said. "And you are conceded." I teased. "Sorry." I said. Michael stuck his foot out and tripped me. "I forgive you." He held out his hand. I glared at him.

"Immature." Liam coughed. I laughed. "We heard that." I coughed as he grinned.

Ella's POV

"That was fun." I said as we drove home. "Yeah, but when I looked around all I saw was people falling!" Louis laughed. "Yea, I think we all have bruises. Thanks to some people." Michael stared at Arizona and she elbowed him playfully.

"I don't even want to know." Demi said. "I can't believe you two got in trouble!" Mariah laughed at Demi and Ashton. "That was his fault." Demi grinned. "Ooopsies." Ashton smiled.

"I'm hungry." Niall said. "When are you not hungry?" Harry asked. "Well I'm really hungry now!!" Niall said. "Me too, let's go get food!!" I said. Liam drove us to McDonalds. As we all piled out of the car someone stopped me. It was Luke.

"I have a question." He asked after everyone else walked in. "What is it?" I asked. "Do you think Jade might like me?"

And the relationships begin.

It's about time someone confessed their crush. So like it? Vote and comment! Bye 😄😝✌️👍💛💙💜💚❤️💗💕💖💞💘