Chapter 14:Im awkward.

Ella's POV

"Do you think Jade might like me?"Luke asked. Uh oh,what am I supposed to tell him? I mean I know Jade likes him,but does she want him to know? "Well,why don't you ask her."I say. "But what if she's not interested?"he asks. "Trust me just take your chances and you'll be suprised."I assure him. "Are you sure?"he asks. "Positive."I say. "Are you two flirts gonna come in!"Micheal yells from the McDonalds entry. "WHAT!NO!"we both exclaim. We run in and join everybody else at a big circle booth.

Jade's POV

Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr,why was ELLA and LUKE out there alone! WHY! I'm ticked with Ella,but of course I love Lukie. "You okay there Jade?"Arizona asks. "What?"I snap out of my gaze. "You were giving Ella a pretty ugly glare."Demi says. "Ohhh."I rolls my eyes and curl my lip up. Ella stands up and drags me to the bathroom. "What are you doing!"I ask when we get into the bathroom. "He asked me if you might like him."she says. "Luke?"I ask. "No Zayn!"she rolls here eyes. "Your being carcastic right?"I ask. "Are you sure you're not blonde."Ella starts messing with my hair.

"Shutup!"I pout. "I told him to ask you."she says. "What!"I scream. "You told him to ask me I like him!"I exclaim. "I-I thought you-"I cut her off. "WHAT WERE YOU THINKING! THAT I WOULD JUST SAY 'Oh yea Lukie pie,I loooooveeeee you!' WELL I DO NOT WANT TO TELL HIM THAT!"I yell. Ella takes off out of the bathroom before I can scream anymore,I guess that was too much for her.

Mariah's POV

Ella comes back from the bathroom without Jade,I heard some screaming. "Oh my gosh look."Demi whispers. A worker lady with a mad stern face storms into the bathroom and I think we all know what's gonna happen next. "Uh oh."Ashton giggles. "She was having a mental breakdown."Ella grins. Jade comes out of the bathroom with her head down and the lady right behind her. "What happened did you get in trouble?"I ask. "Shutup."she runs outside. "What did I do?"I ask. "Nothing she's just having a bad day."Ella says.

"I'll talk to her."Luke says. "I didn't mean to make her cry."I say. "It's okay,it's not your fault."Louis says. "I hope not."I say. "231."A lady calls. "That's our number."Liam and Harry jump up to get the food. "Hey I didn't get to order."Ella pouts. "Here go get yourself something."Calum hands her a $5 dollar bill. "Soo what do you thinks going in with Jade and Luke,or should I say 'Juke.'"I smirk. "I don't know maybe it should be Lade,or Jude,or Lake."Arizona says. "Whatever I bet they're kissing!"Niall leans over the table acting like a school girl. We all crack up laughing,practically laying on the table. "Um you okay there?"Harry asks. We continue laughing until run out of air in our lungs. "Food!"Niall looks up at the food. "Eat away."Liam laughs.

Jade's POV

"Jade?"I hear Luke ask. Oh great,I don't want him to see me like this. "Go away."I sniffle. He walks up anyways and we're standing in the redbox area. "Are you okay?"he asks with his adorable Australian accent. "No,everybody hates me."I sniffle. "I don't hate you."he lifts up my chin so we're looking eachother in the eye. "I'm a terrible person."I frown. "No your a wonderful,gorges girl with stunning hair and stunning eyes,and stunning clothes."he says. I look down at my black leggings and mint over-sized sweater. Ok he's right I do have stunning clothes,especially with my uggs and beanie. I don't know what to say so I just blush and look down. He lifts my chin up again and whispers to me slowly. "Your beautiful."

Trying not to fangirl here,but JSHSHSHSBSBSJKAKLALJWJBDHHJAKHFKFKEOSOSJJSNSNAOPQOENCA!!! I look him in the eye and a special connection is felt between us. He leans in,I lean in,our lips are centimeters away. Then they touch.

Arizona's POV

"Oh my gosh look!"Ella screams pointing out the window. Jade and Luke are,KISSING! "Awwwwww."I say. "They're so cute."Ella squeals. "Give them some privacy."Michael says. We all sit back down and eat. "OMG it's ONE DIRECTION AND 5SOS TOGETHER!"a girl runs up screaming. "Ew,who are they?"she glares at us. "These are our friends."Liam says pulling me close. Ehhhhhheheheheheheheheheheheheehhe. *Grinning on the inside* "Well can I have your guyses autographs?"she asks. "Sure love."Harry says. She passes around a piece of paper. It's gets to me and I pass it along to Liam. "No I want all your girls autographs too."she says. We all look at eachother and grin. "Okay!"I sign it. "Where's Luke?"she asks. "Um he's not here today."Ashton replies.

"Oh."she frowns. Being the idiots they are Demi and Mariah start grinning. "What?"the girl asks. "Nothing."they start laughing. "Well bye then."she waves and runs off. "That was awesome!"I squeal. "Get use to it."Zayn says. "I'll try."I laugh.

Jade's POV

We separate and just look at eachother,kinda awkwardly. "This is awkward."I say. Oh my gosh I just said that out loud! "I mean your not awkward I'm awkward,your cute,oops I mean well,um your hot but I didn't-."Luke cuts me off. "Let's go."he grabs my hand and leads me to the car. "What are we doing?"I ask. "Going on a trip."he grins.

Hollllaaaaa! It's me the old new co-writer! Yes I write Liam the Hero. GO READ IT! I know there was a lot of Jade's POV but.......it's kinda her book,except that's not her name. Btw who can guess which person in the book I am? If you know don't comment. Tootaloo✌️🐧🐧🐧🐧🐧🐧🐧🐧🐧🐧🐧🐧🐧🐧🐧🐧🐧🐧🐧🐧🐧🐧🐧🐧🐧🐧🐧🐧🐧🐧🐧🐧🐧🐧🐧🐧🐧🐧🐧🐧🐧🐧🐧